cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Re: Christian voting guide.

You have a very weird dictionary in your head!

Veteran Advisor

You do also!  When you say that all gays are doomed to hell, are you NOT judging them?  When you tell a liberal he is lacking in wisdom, are you not judging him?  Of course, you are!  Now go get in your bus with your kiddies and leave the rest of this to the adults!

Senior Contributor

@Husker-J wrote:

Christians are to be recognized in what they do, not what they say.

Says who ?

So Evil, nasty  rotten Christians can run around yapping the most inciteful BS ever, but as long as they don't actually " DO ": anything, all is good ?

How whack is that ?

BA says Hitler may have repented and got saved. What kind of goofy screwed up religion allows someone to commit all kinds of atrocities and  kill MILLIONS of people and at the last second  of life say ...oooopps sorry jesus, and all is good ???

Think about the batshattery that religion is.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Says so in the Bible.

You will be known by your fruits (what you accomplish, how you act).   Many who are evil, will falsely proclaim to be Christians, and you should not be fooled by them.

Don't know the chapter and verse off the top of my head, but its in there.

If they sound like a Christian, but don't act like they should (are hypocrites), they probably aren't true Christians.

Senior Contributor

The BuyBull is full of crap !

Veteran Advisor

Is that why all the good repubs across the land and in congress and those trying to become president are always talking about cutting welfare, SS, veteran benefits, discriminating against people they don't like, etc, etc, etc, ad nauseum????

Veteran Advisor

Hasn't too much Christian behavior on this site!!

Veteran Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

You do also!  When you say that all gays are doomed to hell, are you NOT judging them?  When you tell a liberal he is lacking in wisdom, are you not judging him?  Of course, you are! 

Some things are just obvious. 

image.jpeg

(Thanks MOS for the pic)

Honored Advisor

Exactly as Husker says.  But as I said about hitler, he probably won`t be saved however no one really knows, God is the judge.  If hitler was mentally imbalanced and truly repented and all 6 million of his victims saw this and forgave him, perhaps his soul could be saved....it`s a long shot and I really don`t know.  I`m not judging if hitler would 100% condemed to what you people would call "hell", but if I was alive and saw hitler back in the 40`s, I would`ve surely killed him that he be sent directly to God for Him to judge.

Jesus died for all of our sins and Grace is what saves us we are all sinners.  I don`t care if you serve in soup kitchens, rescue stray puupies and kittens and all that good crap, if you deny Jesus, you will not be saved.  If you worship Jesus and serve in soup kitchens and rescue stray puppies and kittens, you will be saved and very blessed in Heaven.

Too many (including some Christians) erronously believe that just because they "don`t rob banks everyday"  that alone somehow makes them a "good person" and "if there`s a God" they will truly be saved...well that isn`t what the Bible says.  Perhaps in their second chance on the other side of the Gulf, someone will minister to them and they will then be saved, but why chance it?

There is no sin in Heaven, therefore to get in you need to repent and leave your sin behind.  There will be no homosexuals in Heaven, however homosexuals on earth that repent can be saved.