cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Christie needs another Obama hug

Maybe America will focus back on that manlove affair, and forget about the bridge closing and the elderly woman dying. Either the guy is a jerk, which I would vote for, or he doesn't know WTF is going on right under his nose.

I tend to believe that Christie is very hands on, and not an idiot like Gov Goofy in our dear Minnesota who undoubtably didn't have a clue as to what was going on with his MN Sure rollout and its floundering.

So I go with voting for Christie as a first class jerk, and Goofy as a doofus idiot.

9 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: Christie needs another Obama hug

Senior Advisor

Obama doesn't want anything to do with the guy. He already got what he needed from him. If Obama can gain from stabbing him in the back he will do so.

Probably take a harpoon to have any effect.

Veteran Advisor

Hahaha. Funny line.

You know, I bet the political cartoonists and late night TV hosts are salivating thinking of a Hillary/Chrisites matchup as fodder for jokes.

I guess for some strange reason they have not been able to make fun of Mr. Big Ears.

Advisor

You must not watch Jimmy Fallon or Saturday Night Live.

Veteran Advisor

Actually I don't. I usually am sleeping by that time if not outside working during harvest hours.

Senior Contributor

SNL hasn't been funny for decades.

As to Christie  he is a DIABLO.

Democrats In All But Label Only.

(For those who had high school Spanish,  just translate Diablo into English,  LOL)

Advisor

Respectfully disagree on SNL.  The last years have been very good.  There was a definite lull where they obviously lost viewers and I suppose some haven't been back.  But lately very good IMO.

As for Fallon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKHV0LLvhXM

Have been amused by Christie's expulsion from purer Republican circles despite his being as serious a class warrior as there is.

But anyway, thinking about personal experience and a long association of a guy who reminded me a lot of Christie. Not to engage in fat prejudice but I came to regard his compulsive eating disorder as part and parcel of what was a seriously malignant peronality disorder.

From the moral point of view, the correct thing to do once you recognize that you're dealing with someone who is 100% guaranteed to cause you  problems  is to just get the hell away from them if you possibly can. I didn't and it casued me a lot of trouble. My bad.

But having not mildly inconvenienced myself by separating myself from this guy I was in. One of the greatest regrets of my life is that later when I was presented with the opportunity to crush him I didn't. Which of course caused me future problems.

Takeaway is, when you have your foot on a jerk, don't let him up, crush him.

Being as he might be President I can't do option #1 of just getting away from him.

His wife is a bond treader and he'll get a fat position somewhere.