cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Christmas eve

The night our Lord and Savior humbled Himself to share in our humanity so that we might have a chance to share in His Divinity. Hope and pray all of my fellow posters have a very merry and safe Christmas. May God bless you all!

10 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Christmas eve

Merry Christmas 3020 and bless your family in 2021!  And Merry Christmas everyone on here.  It was 45° yesterday, this morning 3" of blowing snow, 0° and -25° windchill Uff Dah! I was enjoying our open winter.

rsbs
Advisor

I spent a good part of the night in a pickup truck with a neighbor that had been over to my place and we both could not get home to our wives in the storm. 50-70 mph gale force winds rocking up like the edmund fitzgerald on lake michigan and zero visibility. 

Kind of a humbling experience when you look at the force of nature. at 1 AM the moon was out, we could see, and made it home to our wives.

Always have a full fuel tank, and never leave your vehicle in a storm. 

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

It looked like I-90 in the Fairmont area and highways north were "impassible" there was the 10" snow band.   It sounds like east to Decorah didn`t get much if any, but it`s cold, need 2 pair of insulated coveralls and my new Dryshods   Smiley Happy

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

A Merry and Blessed Christmas To Everyone. Not much snow here, but fierce winds and cold. Gave the cattle extra hay. Headed for Christmas Eve service, shortly. ✝️

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Merry Christmas fellows.

rsbs
Advisor

Merry Christmas to all.

was surfing you tube to find the church service of a good pastor I know, down in Iowa, and found a lot of churches with the same name first, a couple with women dressed up as men doing the "preaching".

Made me think of "Klinger" and MASH, and how that was funny back then, and liberals such as Alan Alda were along with the "joke". Tell me this, how do they reconcile with political correctness today?

And where does it all end before someone calls out the ridiculous?

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

We may be the "generation of the Fig tree" and times will be tough going forward, but Jesus will protect us as the world falls apart around us.  When I hear of "mandatory vaccines" it`s Bible prophesy coming to life right in front of us as far as "won`t be able to buy or sell without the mark of the beast".  But I see people are waking up, those who may have been skeptical of the old dusty book on their shelf, now are seeing it about to come to fruition.

In a way the internet is bringing more people to Christ as corruption of the secular world is exposed.....nice try satan, but not this time!

Jesus has already won the Victory over the battles we have yet to fight! -  Tetelestai Life

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@BA Deere wrote:

We may be the "generation of the Fig tree" and times will be tough going forward, but Jesus will protect us as the world falls apart around us.  When I hear of "mandatory vaccines" it`s Bible prophesy coming to life right in front of us as far as "won`t be able to buy or sell without the mark of the beast".  But I see people are waking up, those who may have been skeptical of the old dusty book on their shelf, now are seeing it about to come to fruition.

In a way the internet is bringing more people to Christ as corruption of the secular world is exposed.....nice try satan, but not this time!

Jesus has already won the Victory over the battles we have yet to fight! -  Tetelestai Life

Amen, brother. ✝️🤠👍🇺🇸

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

a couple with women dressed up as men

You mean like these men?