cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Citizens United

How is it necessary to level the playing field.  All it does is to give individuals and corporations the ability to buy elections with unlimited donations to PACs.  Are you trying to say that the left was able to do this before and the right couldn't??  BS. You little rant about Apple denying Arizona the right or privilege to have Apple stores because the CEO didn't like some of their policies is also BS because you sure as hell thought it was OK for hobby lobby and chicklefillets to do the same thing but on an individual basis.  You're a freaking hypocrite, that's what you are.  Yeah water does seek it's own level.  Intelligence has limits but ignorance has NO limits!!

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Is that different than a company applying discriminatory practices nationwide?  One state or every one of their stores across the country??  Probably more stores nationwide that in one state.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Whaaaaaaat???

First of all Hobby Lobby agreed to pay for 16 out of TWENTY forms of birth control....what the hell more would their employees want????  Hell, I`m only aware of 4 or 5 birth control methods.  Neither Chick Filet nor Hobby Lobby threatened the BOYCOTT ENTIRE STATES!!!! as Tim Cook, one man from Apple computer did.   damned Tim Cook was playing OFFENSE and Hobby Lobby and Chick Filet were playing DEFENSE!!!!!!! 

I don`t care how many ads from Super Pacs run on tv, I don`t give a damned...run more!  I`m supporting Donald Trump and all the damned ads are against him and he`s using his own money wisely no Super Pacs and he`s AHEAD of all the other fools that depend on Super Pacs.   See, that money ain`t doing a damned bit of good, the more ads against Trump, the greater our resolve will be to support him!

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@NewAgJudge wrote:

Hey how about I deny you the last heat lamp for sale in my store  because my religion says what you do is icky and that I am way better than you could ever be  ???

I know you would  have a sudden case of OUTRAGE but seem to think its just dandy the other way around.

I just go to the next store. Liberals are always stuck on social issues.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

How is it necessary to level the playing field.  All it does is to give individuals and corporations the ability to buy elections with unlimited donations to PACs.  Are you trying to say that the left was able to do this before and the right couldn't??  BS. You little rant about Apple denying Arizona the right or privilege to have Apple stores because the CEO didn't like some of their policies is also BS because you sure as hell thought it was OK for hobby lobby and chicklefillets to do the same thing but on an individual basis.  You're a freaking hypocrite, that's what you are.  Yeah water does seek it's own level.  Intelligence has limits but ignorance has NO limits!!

Citizens united just says that everyone is free to give as much money to political campaigns as labor unions and the sweet stories run by the MSM.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

If your store didn`t sell me a heat lamp then I would go to a store that would. I would never return to your store again...........End of story.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

A perfect example of "Willful Ignorance"

WILLFUL IGNORANCE
(noun)
The practice or act of intentional and blatant avoidance, disregard or disagreement with facts, empirical evidence and well-founded arguments because they oppose or contradict your own existing personal beliefs.

This practice is most commonly found in the political or religious ideologies of "conservative" Americans. ...

Many times it is practiced due to laziness--people not wanting to have to do the work to rethink their opinions, the fear of the unknown, the fear of being wrong, or sometimes simply close-mindedness.
WILLFUL IGNORANCE
(noun)
The practice or act of intentional and blatant avoidance, disregard or disagreement with facts, empirical evidence and well-founded arguments because they oppose or contradict your own existing personal beliefs.

This practice is most commonly found in the political or religious ideologies of "conservative" Americans. ...

Many times it is practiced due to laziness--people not wanting to have to do the work to rethink their opinions, the fear of the unknown, the fear of being wrong, or sometimes simply close-mindedness.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

At this point what difference does it make? Trump is going to win and not take a dime from anyone to do it.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Exactly!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

If Trump is the best the republicans/teapublicans have to offer, your in for a nasty surprise in November, nasty!! LOL!! It's going to be hilarious to see Trump after the licking he's going to take, it's going to be in his words, UNBALABABBLE!