cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Clapper says it was Obama

He was the one giving the orders when it came to spying on the Trump campaign and transition team.

"It’s kind of disconcerting now to be investigated for, you know, having done our duty and done what we were told to do by the president," Clapper added.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/did-former-dni-james-clapper-implicate-barack-obama-in-trump-spying-sca...

4 Replies
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Re: Clapper says it was Obama

clapper was "just obeying orders" like a good Nazi, the NY times admits that a "deep state" to harass the duly elected POTUS exists......will any of this get out to the average voters that probably still want some semblance of a democracy?

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

If Mike Pompeo or Volker said "It was Trump!!!"....oh Jesus Christ the Libs on here would be bombshellin` all over the place.  But since it was Clapper and Obama..."oh yawn, Obama isn`t president anymore yawn...zzzzz"  

*Yeah yeah yeah i said "Jesus Christ" I`ve said a lot worse this morning, I`m fixin` stuff...grown up fake Christians, at least I don`t vote for partial birth baby killers.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

BA, you just have to wonder sometimes if almost the entire divide in America comes down to whether or not people have a right to kill the unborn. Outside of appointing pro-life Judges, what is it that Trump has done that adversely affects any of the leftists?

If someone drove their plump girlfriend or their own daughter or grand daughter to one of those PP centers, depicted so well in the unplanned movie, years ago.....they probably have a lot of things going on in their mind even years later....this would be the beta guys on the left......the women even more so. Having it as "law" somehow lets them sleep at night, knowing that what they did is not deemed "illegal".

Once Roe vs. Wade changes, all of that shelter changes too. No wonder the left is running away from Christianity and embracing communism and China so much....if you put it all into context, it makes sense.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@rsbs wrote:

BA, you just have to wonder sometimes if almost the entire divide in America comes down to whether or not people have a right to kill the unborn. Outside of appointing pro-life Judges, what is it that Trump has done that adversely affects any of the leftists?

If someone drove their plump girlfriend or their own daughter or grand daughter to one of those PP centers, depicted so well in the unplanned movie, years ago.....they probably have a lot of things going on in their mind even years later....this would be the beta guys on the left......the women even more so. Having it as "law" somehow lets them sleep at night, knowing that what they did is not deemed "illegal".

Once Roe vs. Wade changes, all of that shelter changes too. No wonder the left is running away from Christianity and embracing communism and China so much....if you put it all into context, it makes sense.

I don't think this has anything to do with judicial appointments.   I think this has more to do with the corruption they do not want exposed.   What does the cia not want you to know?