cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Climate change

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/05/139936-25-images-prove-climate-changes-whether-man-anything/

snip: Why should the U.S. further reduce its “carbon emissions” when the rest of the planet, oblivious regimes run by central planners in Russia and China, are happily emitting away?

Most importantly, why should American taxpayers spend billions, if not trillions, of dollars fighting a quixotic crusade to keep the planet’s climate from changing?

18 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: Climate change

Right!  Might as well all pitch in and end the world sooner!  Everyone else is doing it so we might as well also!  Good thinking!

Senior Contributor

Bart, People like him, bA,30, uhav, redgreen and the rest do not operate in a reality-based world. They operate in a world where climate change is not real, the Earth is 6000 years old, the country is run by a Muslim dictator from Kenya, you can't get harmed from too much corn syrup, gun owners are more important than "dead kids" , President Donald Sterling and vice president Zimmeraman will save the nation in 2016 and the Iraq War never happened.

What makes anyone think these people have even an ounce of interest in understanding biology, or climate or science? They're more interested in listening to Donald Trump.

Oh and I forgot... Benghazi!!!!

Senior Contributor

(They operate in a world where climate change is not real, the Earth is 6000 years old, the country is run by a Muslim dictator from Kenya, you can't get harmed from too much corn syrup, gun owners are more important than "dead kids" , President Donald Sterling and vice president Zimmeraman will save the nation in 2016 and the Iraq War never happened.

What makes anyone think these people have even an ounce of interest in understanding biology, or climate or science? They're more interested in listening to Donald Trump. 

Oh and I forgot... Benghazi!!!!)

I heard the left wing nut job druggie Bill Maher say pretty much the same thing.  Your not showing much "RSPECT" to Maher by stealing his material.

Since the U.S. has only about 7% of the world's land mass, I would think it would be wise to try to work with other countries when implementing cleaner environment initiatives including improving carbon emissions.   

Senior Contributor

SInce the Americans constitue 5 % of the population yet consume 25 % of the earths energy, dont ya think it would be wise if WE actually led the way ??

Veteran Advisor

Why worry about it. We are going to burn up to a crisp anyway.. You see, the liberal elitist folks are still driving around in their GTO muscle cars, deluxe motor homes, driving hundreds of miles to get their teeth worked on by Mexican dentists, and taking cruises to Caribbean ports of call. So, relax and enjoy the last few days before we burst into flames. Smiley Happy

I'll take "global warming" seriously when I see the Leftists change their carbon-burning ways.
Senior Contributor

Ya', Craigo, you can't believe what a thrill it is to ride down the road and have people flash their lights, and give you a thumbs up when they pass the Goat!! LOL!! And that "luxury motorhome", it's great to cruise down the road, checking out the world we live in, in a stile that, I EARNED. You know, it really breaks my heart to hear how jealous you are!! LOL!! Suck it up big boy, sorry you'll never get to experience what I have.

Honored Advisor

McLaughlin Group on climate change.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLrd_c6wdrw 

Pat Buchanan and the milfy Susan Ferrichio talk common sense and the "human skeleton" from the Economist promotes the hoax.  Smiley Happy

Veteran Advisor

Re: murdering Mother Earth?

So, you are quite proud that you are contributing to "global warming"! According to your claims, we are causing the Earth to burn up because of burning carbon fuels. So which is it, you are causing all to die because of your wasteful living, ..... Or you really think the "global warming" claim is pure Bull$#!+ , and are only supporting the story in order to shake Americans down for more tax money for you to live high on the hog, with.

It is one or the other.
Advisor

Re: murdering Mother Earth?

"warming" may be a moot point. We might not actually be able to continue to affect it : http://www.alternet.org/economy/why-oil-industry-running-major-trouble