cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: murdering Mother Earth?

That has nothing to do with the fact that many Leftists, like GOaT, feel they are "Super Special" and burn as much fuel as they like , and to Hell with everyone else, or are liars and only use the "global warming" story to take money from other hard-working people for themselves.
Highlighted
Advisor

That is millions of people all over the world simply doing what they are conditioned to instinctively do. It's nothing personal You might feel better getting a rip in on your personal nemesis Dale, but that is only a small portion of small potatoes
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Climate change

It's somewhat laughable. Those calling climate change a hoax are the same folks that are swallowing whole heartly the greatest hoax of all. RELIGION!

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@kraft-t wrote:

It's somewhat laughable. Those calling climate change a hoax are the same folks that are swallowing whole heartly the greatest hoax of all. RELIGION!

The climate has changed since God said let there be light. Now the same people who said if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor period, and if you like your policy you can keep your policy period are telling us to trust them yet AGAIN when it come to man made global warming climate change and disruption. After they warned us 20 years ago NY city was going to be below water by now. But the only defense and argument you can come up with is to call religion a hoax. You are very consistent with the modern day democratic/progressive party who at one time fought the man but now have become the man.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I know one thing for sure.....Heaven is going to have VERY few democrats around.

I probably won't miss them too much, anyway. Smiley Wink
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

By choice!  After spending a couple of decades with you here, why would I want to spend all eternity with you?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Sounds like Heaven

Why can't we also  have a place that is "heaven on Earth"????

lol

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Sounds like Heaven

Sorry red but with your mind set, you will never experience heaven no matter where you are. Would like to be around when you teel the divine boss how he should run his universe.

"how come that Jesus guy gets a better seat then I do?" It's just not fair that the son of god gets all the freebies! "

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

NO! It is either start trying to find alternative energy sources or forget the entire thing. There are too many people like you fighting things like solar and wind because you support people who are owned by the oil companies. You and many others have poo-pooed wind and solar and virtually anything else for so long you can't get your ego to concede you screwed up!! You demand a perfect solution instead of doing what you are capable of now and working on better solutions as time goes on. It is either all or nothiing for you fools!!