cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Re: Clinton Tax Plan

How anyone can believe what comes out of a Dems mouth is beyound me.

All of these driveline replies from the 4 or 5 of you alleged "conservatives"  and not one syllable on what was in that Atlantic piece. Policy proposals that should actually meet the approval of someone who was backing a candidate who says that he is going to hold elites to account and who promises to spend massive amounts of Federal funds.  

Trump would have to tax to tax even more draconially than anything in the proposals described in the article to meet his aims.

Could be why so many business and corporate leaders oppose him so strenuously.  They've read the literature.  As I doubt any of you have what is linked above.

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Re: overwhelming mountain of lies

Well, vandalism is one of the lefts tools they use.

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Re: overwhelming mountain of lies

Why can't you see the lies your canidate has made for the last 30 years?  And most of that time on the goverment dollar. The second Trump becomes president I will hold him to the same standards I do your people. It is a different game when they are a public official and not a private citizen.

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Bruce it is simple, nothing Hilary says will happen. She is just dribbling out crap to get elected.

And that would be why?

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

She is a pathological liar?  Hell I don’t know why she can’t tell the truth.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Maybe you know why Sniffy can't tell the Truth....we're all ears....

Maybe you know why Sniffy is a Con Artist...we're all ears....

Maybe you know why Sniffy is a Sexual Predator...we're all ears....

Maybe you know why Sniffy won't show his Tax Forms...we're all ears....

Maybe you know why Sniffy won't explain how Melania got citizenship here...we're all ears....

Maybe you know why Sniffy has had so many Lawsuits over the years...we're all ears....

Maybe you know (and on and on and on)......we're all ears!!!!!!

Tick Tock...

Jen

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

He has up until now never held a public office. If he would behave half as bad as you say I will be the first to run him out of office. Now the question is why can’t you do the same for your crooked woman and sexual predator husband hum? Are they special and exempt from all laws and especially the ones you think the right must follow?

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Him isn't running for President....

Tick Tock....

Jen