cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Closest guess within a dozen

How many abortions do you think Trump has paid for?

13 Replies
henrikstudson
Senior Contributor

Re: Closest guess within a dozen

Not going to guess on number but I bet the number is HUGE and probably the most beautiful abortions ever 

r3020
Senior Advisor

Guess that is why he appointed 3 pro life justices. He is the only president to address the annual march for life gathering every 1-23 in Washington.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Guess that is why he appointed 3 pro life justices. He is the only president to address the annual march for life gathering every 1-23 in Washington.)

But but but the pro abortion biden who appointed a pro death justice is self proclaimed "deeply" Catholic. And biden has an open invitation to drug smugglers and human traffickers to march up thru the Southern border into our Country.

r3020
Senior Advisor

And those trafficked humans are sold to pimps and fed enough drugs they don't know or care how many animal rape them. And sent sent off the the abortion mills who get rich killing their babies fund by our own federal government.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Wealthy people always have and always will be able to arrange abortions.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Well, there's four or five that we know of.

There's a good bet that all of his wives were pregnant when he married them and he had two mistresses at the same time when his current wife was pregnant,   He admitted to raping the neighbor girl when he was 15, she was 14. At least 23 women reported complaints against him.

I'd guess he's good for at least a dozen abortions.  But don't you know, it's always the woman's fault.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: Well, there's four or five that we know of.

Search as you may to rationalize, killing children is wrong.    

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Who's rationalizing?

If anyone did any "rationalizing" it would have been trump but I seriously doubt if trump even thought for a second about his use of abortion to eliminate his parental responsibilities.

rsbs
Senior Advisor

Read my new book

"Fishing in the Life Stream", by Red Steele

the salient points:

"Bait your own hook"

"Watch your own bobber"