cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Closeted gay men

want to deny communion to anyone who “supports” abortion.

As per the thread about the decline of religion in America, I’m not sure it works out like they think.

More superheating of The Base and loss at the fringe.

7 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Closeted gay men

Christ came to earth to save sinners. To show them the way to eternity with God. He didn't come here to win any popularity contest. After all, look how he died. It is up to each individual to decide for himself if he wishes to follow the teachings of Christ or if he wants to remain popular with his friends. It is not up to the Church to conform. It is up to the individual.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Deeply Catholic

(Catholic church want to deny communion to the unborn baby killing leader biden.)

Yea, it's pretty simple, you can't claim to be "deeply Catholic" or "very Catholic" and then be pro-death on the abortion issue and make abortion pro-death policies.  Not exactly rocket science but I guess old senile joe is the head of the hypocrat party.

Gotta terminate those un-born heartbeats.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@sdholloway56 wrote:

As per the thread about the decline of religion in America, I’m not sure it works out like they think.

So you believe being gay is equivalent morality to killing babies.   You are one messed up individual.  

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Denying Communion is the right of any Church.  Some welcome anyone who come forward to the alter (I favor that as no one knows what`s in someone`s heart).   But some congregations only will allow regular church attendees, those who were confirmed ect....that`s their right, I just wouldn`t choose to go there.  Any Christian can administer communion to another Christian.  

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

This is kNazi's best attempt at division.  

You just can't really tell because he sucks at it so much.  It's like Rickety trying to intimidate...  😆😆😆😆

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Yes, Jesus proclaimed that homosexuality is only permissable among the ordained and anyone they could find to bugger. Which has been the case for 1500 years or so.

Everyone else has to just follow their proclamations about sexuality, or burn in hell.

Anyway, to the point. The Base will burn hotter, some sane folks will leave at the fringe.

It is all a close run thing- some 35-40% of Americans want to overthrow the Constitution for any variety of reasons. It only takes 45%.

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

@sdholloway56 wrote:

So Bruce is black and you are Gay. Don't think I would want to spread that info around