cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Clue for you elcheapo

If Trump was as bad as the dems say the left wouldn't have to make up fake conversations and try to pass them as fact.

On Wednesday, CNN political analyst and former communications director for the Bill Clinton White House Joe Lockhart tweeted “overheard convo” between GOP senators who he claimed were panicking because of what liar/leaker Adam Schiff said during his impeachment speech.

“Overheard convo between two Republican Senators who only watch Fox News. “is this stuff real? I haven’t heard any of this before. I thought it was all about a server. If half the stuff Schiff is saying is true, we’re up sh*t’s creek. Hope the White House has exculpatory evidence” Lockhart tweeted.

Now, mind you, to the less-than-Trump impaired, such a claim would have immediately drawn the brown BS flag. But in official Washington, where most inhabitants are clueless about how the vast majority of Americans view the shenanigans that are taking place in D.C. regarding impeachment, such a statement by “Insider Joe” is taken as gospel.

Except that it shouldn’t be. When he was called on what he said, he folded like a cheap suit and admitted that he was lying like a typical CNN hack.

https://thenationalsentinel.com/2020/01/23/cnn-hack-and-former-clinton-official-proves-why-savvy-ame...

9 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Clue for you elcheapo

The way schiff and team keep insulting the senators they hope to be persuading to vote for removal, I'm think they knows it over already.   Insulting them just turns them away, are the d's that stupid?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

You can't insult people who have no shame.

But they'll feign indignation, for sure.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

You're a but wipe

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

hey 3020

Biden is saying he ain't testifying.  I'm guessing him not wanting to testify will not be proof of his guilt to cheapy. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

(“Overheard convo between two Republican Senators who only watch Fox News. “is this stuff real? I haven’t heard any of this before. I thought it was all about a server. If half the stuff Schiff is saying is true, we’re up sh*t’s creek. Hope the White House has exculpatory evidence” Lockhart tweeted.

Except that it shouldn’t be. When he was called on what he said, he folded like a cheap suit and admitted that he was lying like a typical CNN hack.)

Liberal lying lockhart hack folded like a cheap suit Smiley LOLSmiley LOL    Thousands retweeted lying lockhart Smiley LOL Smiley LOL Smiley LOL

Lockhart's cnn peep toobin would call lockhart's tweet dazzling.

Senior Advisor

Re: hey 3020

But....but....orange man BAD!!!!!!!! WHAA WHAA WHAA Mommy make him stop. He's lookin at me. Make him stop mommy. WHAA WHAA WHAA

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Don't let the trolls get you down, Cheapo.

One's a Militia member who's still mad that the FBI busted his granddaddy's KKK ring.

The other weighs 900 pounds and sits in his government mobility device sucking government oxygen while he trolls for $5/pop.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

(One's a Militia member who's still mad that the FBI busted his granddaddy's KKK ring.     The other weighs 900 pounds and sits in his government mobility device sucking government oxygen while he trolls for $5/pop.)

Nox, your post is dazzling.  jeff toobin.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Ed, in all seriousness, I don't know that Nox ever sobers up. Trump has completely destroyed him. No sane person could post the stuff he post.