cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Clueless, and bad at math

Sen. Marshall says he's opposed to increading the minimum wage because he put himself through college on a minimum wage job.

When he went to school- KSU tuition $990/yr, minimum wage $3.35.

Today $10,230/$7.25.

6 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Clueless, and bad at math

Aren`t we going to have to more than double the minimum wage?  College cost has went up 10 times, it`s going to have to take a $30 minimum wage ...I`ll buss tables for that.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Stick to your hog delivery job BA.   I don’t think people, even in Iowa, want someone “bussing tables”, smelling like a hog barn.

Oh, and if you can’t smell it, be assured, that those that don’t farm, do.

It’s like the blood on your hands from “It’s just the damn flu!”.   It doesn’t wash off....

Jen

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Those that complain about hogs smelling maybe shouldn`t have bacon for breakfast?  How do you think I feel, I`m a Jew that doesn`t even eat pork   Smiley Happy  The smell of hogs is alright, but bacon frying in a pan gets me physically ill, that grease floating in the air is just gross.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Guess that you’re not really a “bussing tables” candidate after all.  

Maybe though, there is some hog board out there, that can get a farmer who hates his own stench, removed from his farm.   Because you’re certainly not exactly a poster child for “what’s fir breakfast” now, are you?   Imagine that - a hog farmer, telling America that pork and its products stink.   Imagine that....time to strip the “honorary adviser” title from your name.....and replace it with Dr rsBS’s letters....

Dr. BA Deere, BS

Jen

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Not one person is going to quit eating pork because of me  Smiley Very Happy   and i`ll keep raising it.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

And nobody got sick from you little white lie - “It’s just the damn flu!”   You only see what you want to see.    Your damage to the nation is incalculable....

Jen