Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

Cluster bleep

14 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Cluster bleep

There shouldn`t be a "plan B" would a astronaut on planet Mars at the time of a murder committed in Peoria Illinois need to have a plan B if his alibi didn`t pan out?   I mean yes, if we are in a twilight zone,  bizzarro world ...or I should say Stalinist world where "show me the man and I`ll show you the crime" rules...but how do you have a plan B for the Democrat politburo?   I mean if we are that far gone it`s "lights out, take your "mark of the beast".

Senior Contributor

One member, though, said the committee is, as a practical matter, beholden to the president. “The RNC has no choice,” he said on condition of anonymity. “The RNC is not independent of the person they put in the White House.”

So much for 3 independent parts of government 

BTW why did they not fund the much talked about wall when the Republicans had power in all three branches?

Indeed this government shut down began with them in power in all three branches did it not?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Yes, plan B, like an insurance policy to make sure you get your way regardless of what is legal and right.   The prog way.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/426464-how-the-clinton-machine-flooded-the-fbi-with-trump-ru...

The political pressure from Team Clinton had come from many directions: State, Congress, Justice, a top Democratic lawyer.

Yet, no one in the FBI seemed to tap the brakes, noticing the obvious: Its counterintelligence apparatus was being weaponized with political opposition research from one campaign against its rival.

Leaking. Politically motivated evidence. Ex parte contacts outside the normal FBI evidence-gathering chain.

None of it seemed to raise a red flag.

That is a troubling legacy.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

According to the Cortez neo-Dems the 3 branches of government is the mainstream media, social media and celebrity consensus aka "what does Ellen deGenerus and Stephen Colbert say we should believe".

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

If these agencies are corrupt as it appears and a "spin" Plan B is required...Plan B is slavery or 2nd amendment 

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Nancy doesn'a care about reopening the government. She gave the kids a three day weekend. Voted down a plan to pay federal employees. She had a great week.

Highlighted
Advisor

The article was a query into what the Republican Party is going to do.  They did nothing to advance these popular theories that you pose while they had 2 years of full opportunity.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

no theories, just facts.

I'll try to explain why this ever recurring argument of yours (that if it was real someone would have been prosecuted) is flawed logic.  

It's raining, umbrellas are freely available.   A person stands there getting wet without an umbrella.  By your logic it is not raining.

I'll let Karl explain it to you:

The issue here, however, is that perjury is being selectively prosecuted.  Far more serious perjury occurred when the Steele Dossier was presented to a FISA court by FBI employees who knew it was politically motivated in its production and funding and falsely claimed it had been verified and failed to disclose that it was the work product of a political opposition research team.  That's perjury too, and it led to the entire investigation that is now being conducted.  Where are the indictments against those people?

That's not an allegation either; it has now been proved it took place, including the funding chain.

I don't like Stone and can't support how he "does his thing" in a political context.  He's a snake and an *******.  However, being a snake and an ******* is not an indictable offense.

Lying to a FISA court is not only an indictable offense when it gives rise to the spending of millions on investigations it's an outrageous abuse of process, a series of serious felonies and gives rise to questioning of the very legitimacy of our government and whether it operates as a Constitutional Republic.

That's an existential threat to the public peace and our government itself yet it is being intentionally and outrageously ignored.

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=234922

Highlighted
Advisor

Why then  did the party in power ignore it when they held all of the levers? Somebody inside the action caution them about taking an opener to the can of worms? I’ve always presumed that they had serious reservations over the circle back factor.