cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Cold dead fingers?

If Grandpa Ranty sends troops to force us out of our homes and get out shopping, do we resist?

Unfortunately my firepower is more geared toward ground hogs  and pheasants.

7 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Cold dead fingers?

We need to be more worried that if polls show him losing in Nov, he will declare Marshall Law and make himself Dictator in Chief for life.  He even has his brood to ensure a Dump will continue on

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Yes.

Yes- the firewalls are all gone.

Senate, SCOTUS and DOJ.

Do not even think about underestimating the level of social, political and economic turmoil that will run all the way up to inauguration- unless the Republic falls before then.

Oh, and did I mention that the stock market is a great buy here? Lol.

Everything Trump Touches Dies

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

We all know Trump is not going to leave without one hell of a fight.  He will go down swinging....but he will go down.

America’s transfer of power, which we show the world that “This is how you do it”, probably won’t go smoothly.   

And I will be there, to help yell “Lock him up!”   when the law finally catches up with the con man.

Jen

Highlighted
Advisor

Nah, lemerick.

Someone suggested the possibility of that here weeks ago and Trudy and AWOL posters Sammy and Gooey shot it down. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Ah, O hateful one......

.......”to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.”

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

You threatening me again, Millie?

No one knows when their end may come.  But you seem to think that my end is near.  2nd amendment in store for me, Millie?  Is that what you’re up to?

Jen

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

Nah, lemerick.

Someone suggested the possibility of that here weeks ago and Trudy and AWOL posters Sammy and Gooey shot it down. 

Didn’t see that Bruce.  I’ll quit worrying about it, NOT!