cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

So you`re not going to answer?

What a shock. Oops excuse me...you already have answeredSmiley Very Happy  It`s just you are typing 200 words to avoid a couple questions in 50 words... oh but it won`t end here, I`m sure you`ll have more double-speak.   BTW just how can someone "lie" by simply asking a question?

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Defeating an openly dishonest LIAR is easy.

@johnaa wrote:

Be as open and honest as De Con is.  ROFLMAO  You most definitely are not honest.

"--tell us what YOUR definition of what a racist is?"   Use a dictionary, that's what the honest people of the world does. 

"  De-Con has repeatedly  pretended to ask questions like these---"Do you support Israel`s right to exist as they are?  "If not, what should happen in Israel that would make you happy?"  Then he gives his answer---> "are you afraid the answers that you would give would scare the women and small children?"  Another form of strawman fallacies, your 'reading comprehension' seems to prevented you from understanding the definition of strawman fallacies in the link?

I did  answer those question at least twice before, but you're didn't like my answer so you have been repeatedtly asking and claiming I didn't.  Most of the regular posters have seen this, so I ask the question who, besides yourself, do you think you are fooling?

Now what name does the rest of the world call someone who is so dishonest as you?

In the real world, outside of your sandbox, pretending to ask questions, that are really suggestions  is a common dishonest practice of gossips, an attempt to deceive.  You know what the rest of the world means by the term deceive.  Grow Up!. 

Yeah Jihad, tells has Israel has a right to exist.............under sharia law.

johnaa
Advisor

You got an answer

-Speaking of double talk, read your posts.  First the conversation was about defining racist,then you started discussing me.  Changing the subject indicates you lost that argument.

De-Con wrote--"just how can someone "lie" by simply asking a question?"

First of all you are not "simply asking a question" as I explained in my post.  A dedicated LIAR like yourself can lie  in many forms.

Do you agree that a strawman fallacy is a LIE?

Maybe you have a child in your home who can explain it to you, but you do not want an answer you just want to make a dishonest suggestion.

I'm sure you are amusing your fellow travelers in your sandbox, but other than they __Who DO You Think, wait thinking doesn't apply to you, Who Do You Believe You Are Fooling?

You Are FOOLING? ?

johnaa
Advisor

Re: De Con blathers on

00-0 and Phast00 are like two peas in a pod.   You don't seem to grasp what strawman fallacy means, why is that?  Your anger is displayed by your repeated attacks.  Poor baby!  

I suppose you don't think you demonstrated your racism in the posts you made yesterday.  I think it reveals what god you worship?  Like I wrote, two peas in a pod.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: You got an answer

This "strawman" you keep talking about is me saying to you "You think that one that believes in Israel`s right to exist is a racist"...Well!  Put that strawman to bed! Answer the question, yes or no and there will be no "strawman" even "I don`t know" would be a sufficient answer...but nooo, you go for 47,000 pages avoiding a simple question that can only have 3 answers..Yes, No or I don`t know.  And that dodging is very fishy.  As to your definition of "racist" I did an advanced search of the keywords "racist Israel"  and no surprisingly you had the lion`s share of those posts...Here`s an example of how you throw around the word "racist"  http://community.agriculture.com/t5/Ag-Forum/They-could-have-just-kicked-her/m-p/217325#M64329   I think that pretty much tells "your" definition of racist.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: De Con blathers on

@johnaa wrote:

00-0 and Phast00 are like two peas in a pod.   You don't seem to grasp what strawman fallacy means, why is that?  Your anger is displayed by your repeated attacks.  Poor baby!  

I suppose you don't think you demonstrated your racism in the posts you made yesterday.  I think it reveals what god you worship?  Like I wrote, two peas in a pod.

Israel has a right to exist. Israel has to defend itself because their enemies say they do not have a right to exist and it is their mission, in the name of allah [may piss be upon him] is to kill these descendant of apes and pigs. No country in the world shows more restraint when attack by their enemies than does Israel. Yet they are condemned by the entire muslim world, mostly through the terrorist institution of the UN for every defensive action they take. The muslims happily hide behind their children while trying to kill as many Israeli children as possible, and then dance on their graves in a propaganda war to turn the world against Israel right to exist. They, [the islamist supremacist] say there is no greater glory for a muslim child than to die fir allah [may piss be upon him] and then bloviate creating straw dogs when they get what they desperately want. Then anyone who points these facts out are labeled by you as a liar unworthy of the Christian Religion.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Re: Colin Powell rambles on

And the truth shall set you free -  Colin Powell.

Anyone on here who supports the repigs is either deaf or blind or both if they believe anything other than what he said.  And fancy it coming from one of those black GWB lackies.

johnaa
Advisor

Who do you believe is fooled by your lie?

You can't be that stupid! Look you are digging in deeper making a fool of yourself and displaying your total disrespect for the Truth.  You're not fooling anyone but yourself.  I got better use of my time tonight than to further humor a fool.  You can keep making a fool and proving you are related to a jackazz, but do it without me.

You still don't like my answers?  Here is one, racism is well defined by the dictionary, your efforts to claim it can mean what ever you wish, is so liberal.

Well keep whining and twisting, it's no reflection on anyone's dishonesty except yours. 

You're really full of it and proving your dishonesty adds to your inability to comprehend writen word, .  

The conversation you linked to started when I linked to a site run by Jews who believe the racists in control of Israel is leading to the destruction of Israel itself by the inhuman treatment of the Palestinians-->http://electronicintifada.net/content/israeli-checkpoints-kill-women-childbirth-says-new-study/10145  and--http://www.fromoccupiedpalestine.org/node/766

Jimmy Boy claimed that indicated I am anti-semite.

here is what I some of what I wrote-->"You are still deliberately attempting to yank my chain by claiming my criticism of Israeli racism is a "rant"'' about "''JOOOOOOOSS"''  Now that is feeble minded and dishonest.  Israel, zionism and Jew is not synonymous and your dishonest attempts will only prove your shamless dishonesty, it just doesn't work any more like throwing out the anti-simite defence which is recognized for what it is."

Do yourself a favor --Hang it up, you've already done yourself in.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Who do you believe is fooled by your lie?

@johnaa wrote:

You can't be that stupid! Look you are digging in deeper making a fool of yourself and displaying your total disrespect for the Truth.  You're not fooling anyone but yourself.  I got better use of my time tonight than to further humor a fool.  You can keep making a fool and proving you are related to a jackazz, but do it without me.

You still don't like my answers?  Here is one, racism is well defined by the dictionary, your efforts to claim it can mean what ever you wish, is so liberal.

Well keep whining and twisting, it's no reflection on anyone's dishonesty except yours. 

You're really full of it and proving your dishonesty adds to your inability to comprehend writen word, .  

The conversation you linked to started when I linked to a site run by Jews who believe the racists in control of Israel is leading to the destruction of Israel itself by the inhuman treatment of the Palestinians-->http://electronicintifada.net/content/israeli-checkpoints-kill-women-childbirth-says-new-study/10145  and--http://www.fromoccupiedpalestine.org/node/766

Jimmy Boy claimed that indicated I am anti-semite.

here is what I some of what I wrote-->"You are still deliberately attempting to yank my chain by claiming my criticism of Israeli racism is a "rant"'' about "''JOOOOOOOSS"''  Now that is feeble minded and dishonest.  Israel, zionism and Jew is not synonymous and your dishonest attempts will only prove your shamless dishonesty, it just doesn't work any more like throwing out the anti-simite defence which is recognized for what it is."

Do yourself a favor --Hang it up, you've already done yourself in.

snip-

Gunmen killed 23 people in northern Nigeria in attacks that appeared to target gamblers and people selling 'forbidden' meat that Islamist militants disapprove of, officials and locals said on Tuesday.

In the deadliest attack, late on Monday, gunmen opened fire at a market in the town of Damboa, targeting local hunters who sell bush meat from animals such as monkeys and pigs, which strict Muslims are forbidden to eat, a local official said.

"Gunmen suspected to be members of BH (Islamist sect Boko Haram) came to the town market and shot dead 13 local hunters on the spot while five others died from their injuries at the hospital," Alhaji Abba Ahmed said. "They came to the market in a Volkswagen Golf car, carried out the operation and left."

In a separate attack in the north's biggest city of Kano, some 500 km (310 miles) west of Damboa, on Tuesday, suspected Boko Haram members riding on motorbikes shot dead five people playing an outdoor board game, witnesses and a hospital source who received the bodies said. Two others were wounded.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/01/22/us-nigeria-violence-idUSBRE90L0P020130122

verbatime
Senior Contributor

Re: Who do you believe is fooled by your lie?