cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Comey and Mueller...Joined at the Hip?

Maybe  Lisa Page and Peter Stojlks were not the only two lovebirds in the fake Russia Russia Russia witch hunt.

https://consortiumnews.com/2019/05/29/russia-gates-mythical-heroes/

Why didn't Hardnutz jump all over this pair for the 9-11 coverups?

4 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Comey and Mueller...Joined at the Hip?

Hardnutz did ........ look at his history and you can find it on 1/24/2018, 9:29 PM

" Sure. If you want to go after Mueller the Amerithrax case is the place to nail him, for real, none of this made up stuff"

"But you aren't going there.  Ask yourself why that is."

your link sure drags Bush and Cheney through the briar patch.......... also found in history you will see many of us from the otherside that said repeatedly just what your links author says about those two.

Funny , I recall that you said something to the effect of " Miss me Yet " in reference to the Bush boy. 

Senior Contributor

that is your version of what it takes to "jump all over something?" I did have a reference to the private business Davisco, a cheese and dairy conglomerate that has relocated a lot of its core business to South Dakota, putting up a billboard with a smiling picture of GW Bush, and the caption "Do you miss me yet?" and how the MN DOT conspired against the company for political gains.

Bruce, a big government fan from day one, may remember the exchange, and how he at first tried to defend the MN DOT on this and even had an anecdote about someone that he knew, that knew....lol. I can still find the facts on this one on google if needed.

No fan of Bush Jr or Cheney (or Bush Sr) or the RINO McCain either....they were all instrumental in one of the biggest systemic government failures the world has ever seen...the rush to war in Iraq over fake news. And the deep state democrats like Biden and Clinton were instrumental in that folly too.

Senior Contributor

was it jumping all over it .......... not emotionally like you guys prefer.  Nox's style was rarely emotional. He was typically droll and dry in his presentations.  As well, I only put up the one example, he actually mentioned it numerous times , and he also did it back in the halcyon days of when Bush and Cheney were revered and defended at all costs by the likes of you and yours. Recently you all have gone over to the totaltrumptoadytrumptroll side and like to forget you were just like that for Bush/Cheney.  

Yet, his calm denunciation of Mueller is still a denunciation......... credit due whether you like it or not.

Senior Contributor

guess that your nutz/farmerbob/whatsmynametoday was a different guy than the one I read.....he had the TDS as much as any fool I know and I hope he is getting some help somewhere, somehow for it.

"jumping all over something" would describe the TDS of that poor individual. That's the way I use English, but your semantics may certainly be different.