cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Comey's legacy

will be interesting. Probably is mixed enough it will just recede over time.

Hard to know what to do as far as keeping notes when the POTUS is asking you to break the law (with gangster weasel words).

And he did violate department guidelines with publicly reopening the Clinton email case.

Kinda fun if Lock 'er Up fever demands a show trial, I guess.

11 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Comey's legacy

1. Jim Comey is and always was a seditious scoundrel and an insufferably self-righteous narcissist.

The one characteristic that he, John Brennan, James Clapper, Sally Yates, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Hillary Clinton, Susan Rice, Lois Lerner, Samantha Power, Lisa Page, Bruce Ohr, Loretta Lynch, and Eric Holder all shared was that they were each unelected and mostly unaccountable government bureaucrats who sincerely believed that their desired political ends were always justified by whatever means they were willing to take.

Each was too ready to burn the US Constitution in order to save it. Why? Because they just knew what was better for America than did the rest of us. They were smarter than us. They went to better schools. They live in better houses and drive better cars. Moral: Everyone else just needs to shut up and let these unelected power elitists do what they do best.

[“If they bring a knife, we bring a gun.” President Barack H. Obama]

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Not sure whether The Founders ever really considered the possibility of a foreign agent becoming President* or what might be considered the proper role of governmental authorities if one was in the running.

Or, I suppose of frictions between the world's #1 and #2 powers being engendered on behalf of #3, who he works for.

*I suppose they did in general terms. That scoundrel would be impeached by the House and removed from office by the Senate. But I suppose they hadn't considered Moscow Mitch in that calculus.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

(Not sure whether The Founders ever really considered the possibility of a foreign agent becoming President...)

Is this a throwback post to Comey's Russia, Russia, Russia days? Ya know, back when the gullible folks just believed because, Comey, the DNC & their co-horts in the main stream / liberal media said so.

Highlighted
Advisor

Before or after Mueller’s report firmly confirmed and established that?

What transpired after that was exclusively political. Won’t actually be anything more than a footnote in the history of the matter..

Highlighted
Advisor

Russia Russia Russia

Nutz and Boris are like two obnoxious junior high school students, or grade school, that won't accept reality, and their comeback du jour is basically  "no we're not, but you are".

They, and millions of other sheep owe the rest of us an apology. I honestly thought that, once the evidence was digested, we would have a few come out and say "we were duped...how can the rest of you ever forgive us?" Guess that was wishful thinking.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timothymeads/2019/08/30/jim-jordan-james-comey-owes-an-apology-to-our-...

What transpired in America in the last few years makes what Richard Nixon did seem pretty innocent. Heads should roll.

Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Russia Russia Russia

Won’t open but what a bummer as who wouldn’t hang on every word to come from Jim Jordan. 

As for “ the evidence digested” the Mueller Report was damning. Barr fixed that, of course, for the short term. The facts remain. 

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Fact remains there was no collusion or obstruction. The report was never suppose to be written. Trump was suppose to fire Mueller before that and then be impeached for obstruction.

Highlighted
Advisor

Trump is an astute politician, and has navigated through the shark infested waters better than Captain Cook could have. If the Mueller report was so damning, why are we left with the image of a senile Robert Mueller mumbling before congress , not answering questions, and not with Trump being frog marched off to prison?

Another impressive Trump moment was when he bucked the neo-warriors and failed to bomb Iran, saying killing Iranians was not a proportionate response. That probably impressed me more than any other moment he has had in his stellar first term. 

Trump has street smarts, and that is something I don't see in any of the one's running against him, either the three republican stooges or the, what is it now...the twelve democratic dwarfs?

Gotta love that free stuff...go Lizzie 2020!

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

John Adams and Thomas Jefferson were both more qualifies to be considered foreign agents than Trump.  So in that respect your right founders and voters normally consider the foreign policy and foreign communication respect of a candidate.  Only a hate  supporter would expect the competition to never have applied for a passport.