Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Comments from a four year old.

At a graduation party.

Sidney--  "If I was graduating I say let's have the cake now."

Sidney-- " Nana,  Why does papa get old and you don't?"

Sidney--  " It's not fair. The other kids get to go to school this summer and I don't."

10 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: Comments from a four year old.

Don, you should start all of your posts with that tagline..."comments from a four year old".

Have a great week end.

Senior Advisor

Can't even post a few light hearted comments without a smart ass insult.

I do have a sense of humor but you are simply becoming a boor!.

Advisor

Saw this as a signature line on another forum

Guns don't kill People, Fathers with Daughters KILL people

Been pondering on having Danny at Honeville (www.honeville.com) make it into a t-shirt

Veteran Advisor

Re: Treasure the Moments... :o)

Ahh.... Treasure these memories and moments.... they grow up way too fast. It just seemed like yesterday when my little girl was blowing the seeds off of a dandy lion and they stuck on the end of her nose.....she is going to be a Senior in High School this fall.Smiley Surprised

Time, is worth far more than all the gold or power in this whole world.

I am sure that you are counting your Blessings.... I know that I do. Smiley Happy

Contributor

Can't take a bit of ribbing without getting hot under the collar, eh?

Senior Contributor

Sharp questions for a little one there Kraft-t.

Advisor

I'll come to Don's defense.   It was a poor place for the comment.   I assume the 4 year old is a grandkid (or maybe great-grandkid .. Don is getting pretty old Smiley Tongue).  You can talk about me all you want, but you say anything that could even remotely be considered disparaging to my kids or especially my grandkids  and you've got a fight on your hands.

Senior Contributor

Re: Comments from a four year old. & Kids say the darndest things

Reminds me of Art Linkletter and his program.

Pretty well sums it up 'Kids Say the Darndest Things'

It is good that we can enjoy them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCHIM-bGiTI

Highlighted
Contributor

It wasnt meant to disparage his grandchild.  It was a humourous dig at Don and his thinking.  It was a harmless joke. 

Now Don's complaint is that he can't post a "few light-hearted comments without getting a smartass comment".  Well, for years I've complained that one can't post a completely non-political post without someone from the left (quite often ole Kraft himself) turning it into a rant on the some or all republicans.  So what goes around comes around or somesuch saying.