cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Con Job, how Democrats gave us crime sanctuary cities abortion profiteering and racial division

Crystal Wright ♥ has a book out with the above title.  I think we need to hear alot more from this gal!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTGTRFlEWOg

19 Replies
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Re: Con Job, how Democrats gave us crime sanctuary cities abortion profiteering and racial division

Probably not completely fair to democrats since they do favor taxing people that make more than they do to help fund social programs.

OKdon
Senior Contributor

How about you?

Do you like paying more taxes so that Warren and Mitt can pay less? Or do you just want to borrow the shortfall? The answer? Quit trying to suck up to afflent americans with tax incentive. They aren't going to hire one more worker than they have to to get the work done. They have no idea of creating a job to create good will. Corporations have no conscience and they will hire labor for a buck an hour if they can. Think not? then why do they go to the orient to do so?

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Con Job, how Democrats gave us crime sanctuary cities abortion profiteering and racial division

You are not really still believing that PP profits from abortion are you?????
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

You mean they really AREN'T people???
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I`m not an abortion-phobe, but since you brought it up...yes PP does 40% of abortions and 51% of their income comes from abortions.

http://www.lifenews.com/2012/09/05/media-hides-fact-planned-parenthood-does-40-of-abortions/

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Just Wow!

She certainly seems to have little respect for black voters and basically called them all stupid, not like her, and worse. No wonder she worries about racial division, because that's what she's all about even though she made it clear she is African American. I don't normally watch videos, but you caught me in a good mood. She seems pretty out of touch. You have to remember I live in a black community and have deep community relations with African American folks on all levels from the Mayor to the guys who can't drive so they get around on mowers or bicycles.

I also have to ask, was this a real Fox News broadcast? It seemed like a highly staged "infomercial." Is that typical of Fox, if it's real? If it is, I think there are some serious, serious flaws with the network. Either that or they need to take the word "News" out of their name. I'm kinda shocked that they aired that diatribe, if it's a real part of a news broadcast.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Just Wow!

@KNAPPer wrote:

She certainly seems to have little respect for black voters and basically called them all stupid, not like her, and worse. No wonder she worries about racial division, because that's what she's all about even though she made it clear she is African American. I don't normally watch videos, but you caught me in a good mood. She seems pretty out of touch. You have to remember I live in a black community and have deep community relations with African American folks on all levels from the Mayor to the guys who can't drive so they get around on mowers or bicycles.

I also have to ask, was this a real Fox News broadcast? It seemed like a highly staged "infomercial." Is that typical of Fox, if it's real? If it is, I think there are some serious, serious flaws with the network. Either that or they need to take the word "News" out of their name. I'm kinda shocked that they aired that diatribe, if it's a real part of a news broadcast.

Pointing out reality is not hate. It's called tough love. Nothing in the word easier than shooting the messenger.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

What I'm talking about and I'm sure you know what I'm talking and that is the "abortion profiteering" they are talking about is the selling of baby parts which is absolute BS.   No federal money goes for abortions so if they charge the person getting the abortion for the procedure, why are you against that?  Capitalism at it finest

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Re: Just Wow!

I never mentioned "hate." She basically said African Americans were stupid, not like her and worse, just as I wrote. That does not constitute hate; pity or disdain maybe. She has no love for her fellow African Americans and railed against them throughout her editorial. She thinks they are misguided, fooled, ill informed, and on the take. She spoke like you wanted to hear, so you see nothing wrong with her words. And what the heck was that bit doing on a supposedly "news" channel? It was pure opinion and camouflaged as news and like I said more or an infomercial than anything.

Perhaps her book can be taken seriously and has a point, but Fox made a fool out of her, boiling it down to senless sound bites that reaked of bias and agenda.