cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Congrats to the Republicans here

Veritable rout. The people have spoken. The monkey has changed backs. Been hearing reporters say that exit interviews are saying it's about uncertainty over household income. Will be interesting to see what comes forth on that topic from the newly heavily GOP Congress. Maybe the application accross the land of what worked for Brownback in Kansas. I've heard three winners so far talk about budensome taxation. The White House staff jprobably needs to put in an order for more ink.
24 Replies
Gypsy_Slaughter
Contributor

Re: Congrats to the Republicans here

When you are driving a car there is the gas pedal and the steering wheel.  These two things.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Thank you Bruce, you are a class act, I`ll tell anyone that.  I saw my Terry, Steve and Joni won...that`s all that matters to me.  I see Dayton and Al and Walz win...I am so God awful tired...Good Night everybodyyyy   zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Thanks Bruce, very magnanimous of you. I suppose that you could say that, " Obama's chickens, have come home, to roost." Now, the GOP has to demonstrate that they can lead, and if they do, they will do very well in two years.
gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Dream on. The infighting rabble will burst to the surface now in a struggle to be the next president.
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

But their guns are safe! Now I expect that in a few weeks, we will have official Christian state religion, no SS, Medicare, food stamps, daily prayer in schools, no abortion, all gays will be shot on sight, a chicken in every skillet. I'm 'cited!!
r3020
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:
But their guns are safe! Now I expect that in a few weeks, we will have official Christian state religion, no SS, Medicare, food stamps, daily prayer in schools, no abortion, all gays will be shot on sight, a chicken in every skillet. I'm 'cited!!

Only thing you will see is a different group of people trying to give out enough free stuff to get re-elected.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Ain`t that the truth   Smiley Very Happy     I don`t think anyone is in danger of losing their free cell phone or chicken in the skillet anytime soon.   And our guns are safe for another 2 years, I got the holes dug in the backyard to bury my guns in case the Democrats won....i suppose i`d better cover them in before someone falls in or maybe just leave them ...the next election is only 2 years away  Smiley Very Happy

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

You can use those holes to bury a few burned out democrat campaigns. Smiley Very Happy
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Hey Craig, I hear David Young beat the Apple...good job on your hard work there!

I`m not at all complaining about the results, but I was hoping Sam Clovis could`ve gotten in.  And if we could`ve gotten rid of Tom Miller.  But Steve King absolutely kicked that jerk Mowerer`s ass!   that is fantastic!   Smiley Happy