cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

Re: Congrats to the Republicans here

Democrates that are not quite as stupid as you!

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

I at least know how to spell. Maybe you could ask someone how exactly the democrats "turned on me" and I wouldn't listen to reason???????????? If you are on drugs get off and if you aren't start!! You need help!
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

I love it, Brian! He wants you, and I assume the Democrats, to listen to, "reason"?? What a complete ass! He wouldn't know reason if it came up and kissed him on the ass!!

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

!Holy Toledo, Craigo! I gotta say you jokers really know how to pick 'em! You people got snookered, big time by Joni baloney! I assume you listened to her acceptence speach, she told you the truth, she ran on a lie, and you guys sucked right up, but I degress. Congratulations, on you're complete and total destruction of the Democrat candidates, a trully masterful and artful distortion of what truth is in the minds of, Republicans.

I have to say, I'm relieved, I am tired of defending Obama. No, it's your turn! LOL!!

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Yes, Colin, he'd better revel in it, because, unless I've missed my guess, you are going to see the damndest over-reach by an American political party since 2010, when they did it then, and got their asses handed to 'em in '12! It's going to be even better this time because of the totally crazy, nut-jobs they just welcomed into the fold, those people are the most inane, bigots on this planet.