cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Congratulations to Dennison for calling out Biden's lie

that there are 100M Americans with pre-existing conditions.

The actual number is approximately 105,500,000. Almost nobody.

Adding 1000/day with the 'rona.

4 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Congratulations to Dennison for calling out Biden's lie

overweight diabetes guy, stage IV cancer guy gets Covid, yeah it`s fatal, so it the other strains of flu.  Healthy person gets Covid "Yeah, I thought I had something last week...oh well, I`m over it now".   But the diabetes guy and cancer guy`s death certificates say "Cause of death Covid19" ..therefore 205,143 "Covid deaths!!!!".   

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I used to suffer from a misconception whereby I generally gave old farm folks the benefit of the doubt in terms of their moral demeanor.

That's why I used to say that your parents would be ashamed of you. But I imagine they were fascists too.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

BA there is a nurse in Windsor Ontario who was a healthy 30 some years old.

Worked in a Detroit hospital, caught Covid in March.  Just out of hospital a week or so ago. 

Survived Covid but now has kidney, Heart and Brain damage. Fortunately he lives in Canada so his health care costs are covered. His wife was warned he would not survive a couple times but he did pull through with many health conditions to live with.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I heard it said, “It’s just the damn flu!!!”    Many people are saying it - the best people.....

The old deserve to die, so those long held family farms finally come up for sale.   There is a god to these people, and he’s called Trump.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying......

Jen