cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
11 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Conservative ship jumper

Let’s see... 350 million people hmm I’ll bet someone else has left the party. Who is this guy? Who cares. He says people will claim he never was a real Republican. Well if he wil deny Newt Gingrich credit for the greatest economy and balanced budget instead of letting Bill Clinton claim credit, he could never have been a Republican. I give Clinton credit for accepting defeat and working with the 1994 Republican revolution. A great demonstration of bipartisanship
Senior Contributor

Don’t get me wrong. I hate Bill Clinton for raping women, the corrupt foundation, and he never just worked with the 1994 Republicans but had an epiphany and claimed the ideas as his own. That was his true genius as a politician
Senior Contributor

I missed Clinton being convicted of rape?  Gee ya think the Republicans hired women to make false claims back then? 

Senior Advisor

ALL of the women were lying bimbos. It was a vast right wing conspiracy. It's what you get when you drag a $50 bill through a trailer park.

Advisor

he sounds like a pretty mixed up person, and I hope he finds peace.

Doesn't sound like a conservative, either, and as a divorced catholic that believes in the right to abort viable babies, he really must have a confused mind.

Good to know that a Jimmy Carter supporter doesn't care much for the current state of the GOP. Real news flash.

Senior Contributor

Sounds like a gay dude that wants to be a woman.

Advisor

He said he became an activist Republican BECAUSE of Jimmy Carter.

But, whatever.  Maybe your display of reading comprehension validates what you folks say about the Minnesota education system.

Advisor

hey dipwad, he wrote that that happened late in the jimmy carter term so I would take that to mean he voted for the second worst president ever and had buyers remorse, but whatever.

have a great day, btw. Smiley Happy

Spoiler

Advisor

Such an annopyance that you John Galts need to take a break from holding the world up on your shoulders in order to take a victory lap and troll some "communists".