cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: You need to be rational

Hi Knapper,

I'm not accusing you of being emotional and below, wasn't getting riled about "putting words in my mouth."

I first became interested in this topic when I began to question some of the technical aspects of the official theory and found that people reacted in a way that was equivalent to burning the flag,  being a closet muslim and holocaust denier (the detention of Mossad agents on 9/11 and subsequent queit repatriation is one troubling aspect of the story)..

The fascinating thig, to me, is how once the official theory is established then the burden of proof for the skeptic becomes to produce an alternate theory in full.

I just don't think that is valid- I don't know most of what happened I just know that many people with technical expertise in numerous areas that pertain to those events have raised serious doubts about various aspects.

I also hate to belabor a point that will get me nowhere but I figure that if Dr. Roberts has been willing to commit professional suicide in order to speak his mind, I'll give him some backup.

Senior Advisor

Nox, you conspiracy doesn't get traction because 100s of 1,000s of people saw the second plane hit live on national TV. There is also good video of the first plane hitting. They know what they saw. They know it was the plane that caused the Towers to collapse. And as far as the pilots, they weren't that's good. The first plane hit about 40-50 stories too high. Had it lower there would have 1,000s more deaths. The second plane was wide and nearly missed.

Highlighted

How did they know it was the plane that casued the towers to collapse?

Highlighted

That's becasue the first plane needed to hit Cantor Fitzgerald?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Because they were eye witnesses.

Highlighted

I'm not promoting a no planes theory or any other theory. Just because people saw a plane strike and buildings later fall down does not prove your point.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

It does if you are sane.

Highlighted

Re: Conspiracy Theories

If you want to know what I believe the motive likely was I will tell you, based on my interpretation of the disparate shreds of evidence.

You are right, just to start a couple of wars and overthrow the constitution was not a good enough reason to justify the risks of that operation. There would have been less complicated ways to do it.

My thinking is that there is a vast organized crime family within the permanent government and political estabishment. It had been around for quite a while but really ran rampant in the 80s and 90s. This was the point where all of the evidence was destroyed and the waters were permanently muddied. Took out the SEC offices in building 7 and records on the Enron California electric heist, the telecom  frauds etc. Took out Cantor Fitzgerald before clearing a massive fraudulent bond issue. Took out the ONI in the wing of the pentagon that was hit- on the day after Rumsfeld announced $1 triilion dollars unaccounted for.

Then for good measure, cleared the way for a whole new crime wave with massive disappearance of funds in Iraq, piles of cash to contractors, huge heroin trade from Afghanistan.

These guys are cocky, though, and they ought to be. Just like when they screwed up by failing to kill Oswald when they were supposed to but got still away with it, here they ended up with one more building than they had planes and still pulled it off. Amazing., can't claim they can't think on their feet.

People will kill you for $5 but you don't think they'll kill a million for a $trillion?

My guess is that they were probably perfecting the art at the Murrah Building in OKC by taking out the HUD investigation there. Again, I don't think Timmy was innocent but there is a whole lot more to the story. And they were sure in a big hurry to send him on his way.

And of course if I am at all correct then we are much more screwed than we can even imagine.

Highlighted
Advisor

Arguments are either based upon fact, science, reason, logic based upon knowledge, or, emotion, gut feeling, notions, etc. the nature of your "off the cuff" questions leads me to believe you were using your emotions instead of reason. 

Many knowledgeable and experienced pilots, and aviation experts have discussed the probability the student pilots were able to make the extremely difficult banking maneuver f those aircraft  made in order to hit the towers.   They have also discussed the possibility the aircrafts computer controls being employed to accomplish those maneuvers, which many feel is the only way those passenger planes could have been piloted.   Many experienced fighter jet pilots have stated it would be very difficult for an very skilled pilots with fighter jets to follow the path of the alirliners which hit the Towers.   Modern fighter jets do have computer controlled 'autopilots to make many of their complex manuevors.   I would provide links to some of these discussions, but believe your mind is closed and there is little probability you would read them,  but you could do some searchs yourself, try pilotsfor911truth.org/ . 

I do not believe you have knowledge to make your statement- "-autopilot will not turn a plane into a tower or dive it down into the Pentagon."   If you have any rational fact to back your opinion?   

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Conspiracy Theories

I can't get past all of the Isreal dominated influence in the BUsh 2 administration. Plus the close ties between the Bush family and the Saudi royal family.

It's not easy to set that aside when considering who is the main beneficies of the US involvement in middle east conflicts. Perhaps saudi concerns with an irrational government in iraq. How much of a threat was Iraq to the state of Isreal and the drum beat towrd military intervention towards Iran? Whose music are we dancing to and why?