cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Not arguing no planes, just the difficulty

John, how was all of this kept quiet when the government couldn't even keep a few pictures of terrorist prisoners out of the media?

Do you believe a government that could do all of this is capable of making a fake a birth certificate?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: It's way over your head !

I know next to nothing about flying an airplane big or small, but how can we assume that they had little or no flight training before they traveled to the US?

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: It's way over your head !

Exactly Don!  This is comical "What the 911 highjackers did was impossible!"  Oh really? so planes didn`t hit the bldgs on 911??   "I didn`t say that!!"  So planes did hit on 911 which was impossible??  "No I didn`t say that either!!"  ....What is this an old Abbott and Costello comedy routine.

Highlighted
Advisor

Google. Their flight instructors gave a lot of info

Some of them passed single engine private license, IF MEMORY SERVES, one even passed instrument training, none of them had multi engine training, some of them had some time on a Boeing simulator.   None of them had any time flying a jet never the less a jumbo airliner.  Without hours they were students.   

Highlighted
Advisor

Preparing a Sunday school lesson on the sin of bearing false witness?

The best lesson is by setting an example.  You're a real christian aren't you?   Your actions speak to your beliefs and integrity: LIAR !  Anything which deceives, is what, BH Deere?

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Preparing a Sunday school lesson on the sin of bearing false witness?

I can`t make head or tails of your vague and ambiguous charges?? of being a liar??  Would you kindly tell me what the Sam Hill you`re talking about??  I will attempt to guess at what you`re talking about in the interest of time.  Are you refering to when I said Nox`s you tube showing the plane hitting the Tower looked like it was going only a little faster than an Indy car, well you look at the video, do you think that the plane in that video is going 500mph or over 2 times faster than an Indy car?  I said the video might be "deceiving", in the context that it has been slowed down to show the plane, that would otherwise be a blurr.  or it was a person`s eyes playing tricks on him and the plane actually was going 500mph.  I wasn`t critiquing the video, I was stating my opinion that the plane looked like it was going about 250mph and giving reasons why my observation could be wrong.  See John, I`m not plagued with a `know it all` God complex like you, I`m just a mere mortal.   

Highlighted
Advisor

Poor baby can't understand, can't make heads or tails out of it.

That's childish, here is an example of your attempt at lie about what I wrote  --  "Exactly Don!  This is comical "What the 911 highjackers did was impossible!"  Oh really? so planes didn`t hit the bldgs on 911??   "I didn`t say that!!"  So planes did hit on 911 which was impossible??  "No I didn`t say that either!!" -- 

Find where I(Johnaa) wrote anything there not being planes hitting buildings?   Your whole post was an attempt to put words in my mouth, that is a LIE, deception, false witnessing.  Your foolish but not that stupid, and when you have nothing else you depreciate those you are debating--See John, I`m not plagued with a `know it all` God complex like you, I`m just a mere mortal.    That is a childish, but it is also giving 'false witness'.   Grow up!

From the start I was presenting evidence that very knowlegable and experienced people do not believe the student pilots could have controlled those aircraft in the manner.   You reject the opinion of Dwain Deets and members of Pilots for Truth, many them have thousands of hours flight time and pick up on some lame comment of a young person on the streets.

I backed my opinions with the opinions of valid experts, nor invented, by gosh and by golly, and you offer your criticism of anyone who questions the official conspiracy theory by calling them "true believers" etc., for example-- " All these `911 truthers` seek out "embarassed american pilots" who say "whata miraculous feat that was to hit a skyscraper.  Wuhl I don`t know if`n I could do it!".  Too many yrs ago I was a Cessna 172 pilot, my instructor flew in the military I was doing crosswind landings, coming in sideways, nose into the wind, the instuctor said `it`s easier with jets, they can cheat giving more or less power to each wing separately.   When you land you aim for the centerline on the runway which is + or-200 ft.   The Twin Towers were 208` sq, in other words a big ol` runway in the vertical position.  Considering the Arabs didn`t give a crap about their passengers, I`m sure they did do some wild maneuvers.  After that give her 30° flaps, use your throttles for altitude and aim for the "verticle runway"...nothing supernatural about it.  It all comes down to world view with these conspiracy theories, they manufacture supporting evidence to "prove" it.  and after googling a few keywords the net is apparently loaded with true believers.

In other words you claim your god-like opinions negate those of very knowledgeable experts.     GROW UP !

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Poor baby can't understand, can't make heads or tails out of it.

Why do you always turn these discussions into a D!ck measuring contest?  Is your world view really that thinly yarned?  If you`ll check the chronology of my replies. I politely added the fact a Pentagon guide told me that  that the 911 plane hit the ground before the interstate road, bounced over and slid into the Pentagon.  Pilot Adam Shaw in your video was saying `the plane flew at 500 mph in ground effect...which is impossible!!"  Well Mr Pilot man, the m...f... plane was bouncing and slidding, NOT flying in ground effect you bloody moron!!  After you chose to get predictably snotty, John, I brought up when pilot Adam was describing himself "...American..well not everyone`s perfect"  That boy has an ax to grind! Pilot Adam also says `the 757was doing maneuvers that I couldn`t do, only Chuck Yeager could`  Okay, Yeah John that`s what I`m talking about Abott and Costello "those planes did impossible things!"   then  "Whoa Whoa Whoa I never said any about there being NO planes, but they did do things that were impossbile!  You liar liar liar Grow up!!"  Okay sure have it both ways it that helps you world view.  

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Poor baby can't understand, can't make heads or tails out of it.

Opinions are nothing but opinions. Just because some one thinks the muslims pilots couldn't hit their targets doesn't mean they couldn't hit their targets. There have been many of people killed because they underestimated their enemy. We saw the planes hit the buildings, one from video and one live on national TV. We saw the towers collapse live on national TV and they clearly collapsed from the top down. They started to collapse from above where the planes flew into them. The building hit second collapsed first because the plane hit lower and caused more damage. Neither pilot hit where they could do maximum damage, the first too high and the second wide to the right. If there had been charges set the explosion from the planes would have set them off immediately and the building would have collapsed then. That did not happen. I'm glad you guys keep bring this up, it proves the nation the idiocy of the left, they believe the government is capable of collapsing 3 huge building, fire a missile into the pentagon, crash another plane in a field, keep it all quiet and yet those same people laugh and belittle the notion that same government is incapable of producing a one page birth certificate. Thanks for the laughs!!!!!

Advisor

How about a Sunday School lesson on one lie leading to another?

You did mention a couple time you teach Sunday school didn't you?