cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Re: Conspiracy Theories

Why bring down 7 World Trade center? What was to be gained? Why would they set chargers in 7 World Trade center when they knew the Twin Towers were going to fall? After all, they did know if they had already set the charges. Why take a chance on getting caught after the twin towers were ruble, the Pentagon was in flames and there was a plane in a field in Pennsylvania?  Did they know the planes were going to hit or was that a gift from God? Why did they try to lie about a plane hitting the Pentagon? Why did they say their was no plane debris when it was clear there was? Does that make sense to any of you "adults"?

Advisor

to your last question... no a president wouldn't, but a group of conservative coporate planners, posing as political party leaders would use a semi-oblivous president as a "front man" to  drag us into a protracted war under false pretenses. This war would help to drastically expand profits for corporations that  work for the U.S. military.  Now there's a plausible conspiracy theory.

Veteran Advisor

Can only guess but there was a plane unaccounted for, which would have presented a very, very  large problem. Building rigged, no plane. Oops, ast forward to lots of folks on gurneys getting their treasonous lights put out.

As to the Pentagon I don't have any arguments for or against other than the statements of veteran 757/67 pilots who say they couldn't have flown the path that the records show the aircraft took. Don't know what happened but not what the offical report says. It wasn't an Arab who couldn't land a Cessna in that cockpit. Again, more than enough to reopen the investigation.

Veteran Advisor

There are other matters that don't prove anything but are of a nature that they would certainly peak an investigator's curiousity to learn more.

How did we get so lucky that the plane hit a section of the Pentagon that was under renovation and largely unoccupied?

Why were the few remaining occupants of that section financial investigators?

Why had Pentagon Comptroller Dov Zakheim, a dual US/Israeli citizen, announced the day before that $2.3 trillion of US defense spending was unaccounted for?

Senior Contributor

Good advice. The one I heard a decade ago,and still try to remember at times, is "if you argue with a fool on the internet, there are two fools in that argument".

I think most conspiracies need some sort of a catylst. In the JFK assasination, there was a coverup of the communist ties of Lee Harvey Oswald, even the photograph of him giving the red power salute after his arrest did not get very wide play. LBJ and the others in charge were afraid of pushing the investigation into the dimly lit corners, and triggering a conflict like that which consumed the world following  an assasination prior to WW I. Once you have a coverup of some facts, all the other elements run amuck, and you end up with grassy knolls, magic bullets, missing brains, etc etc . 

In the wake of 9-11, you have a public that knows they were misled by talk of enriched yellow cake, stockpiles of poison gas,  WMD, sadam's sons raping women randomly, etc etc. Once you expose a group of orchestrated lies on one front, it is hard to contain the expansion into other true historical narratives. I think the Iraqi war lies led us back to the conspiracy nuts coming out of the woodpile once again, just as the Oswald coverup led to the JFK conspiracy that still goes on today. 

The problem I have with this current group of nuts, is the harm they do to our country, and how they are playing into the hands of the people that do wish us harm. I wish they could see how dangerous they are, but when you are mentally ill, you are really not going to look at yourself in a rational manner.

Veteran Advisor

And it's is hard telling what anyone would think or do but if it was me I'd think I could do a lot more damage to the Pentagon with a nice soft landing right in the center as compared to the extremely difficult blast into the perimeter wall.

Veteran Advisor

Aeronautical engineers also say that there is the question of ground effect that needs to be considered. Basially, you can't land a 767 at 500 knots becasue there would be continuous lift pushing it back up, away from the ground.

The flight tapes, testimony from experts etc. would need to be a part of a legitimate investigation.

Senior Contributor

I believe we have a shadow gov with a super computer pulling our strings whenever it is possible.  It only makes sense. The results of their conspiracy efforts in 9-11 was an ongoing 8 year war, trillions of dollars spent and counting, along with 4000 plus of America's finest dead FOR WHAT? US armed forces completely removed all of Saddam's leadership and saddam himself within the first 2 weeks, and yet we are still in there trying to make the peace.  It still isn't safe for oil workers over there to walk the streets, 50,000 of America's finest still occupy that contry. FOR WHAT? The bad guys have fled to Afghanistan, so what do we do, put another 100,000 troups and supporting materials and a billion dollars a month spent there to chase them into the hills. Have we made Afghanistan any safer for anyone?

Why are we still over there in iraq and afghanistan? Why when our treasury is broke do we still spend the military bucks and army personnel like drunken sailors over in the mid east? Then the president and his merry men want to raise our taxes to support his idotic spending? Lets cut the farm programs, ethanol supports, and tax those hayseeds. That will balance the payments. lower grocery prices, and blowback the least amount of squawking form the populace.. Yeah, sure.

No, there must be a shadow government tied in with the Isrealites pushing all this mid east activity. And Bid Oil carries the majority of votes in that mysterious group of policy setters.

Senior Contributor

25% er or Nuttier than Squirrel DooDoo?

take your pick....nice rebuttal here:

Thursday, December 14, 2006

One of the Dumber Things The Deniers Claim

Here's yet another post on the missing $2.3 trillion at the Pentagon.

I’m sure as most of you know, On September 10th, 2001, the day before the 9/11 attacks, Donald Rumsfeld admitted that they lost track of $2.3 trillion in spending.

This of course is true enough. But the blogger goes on:

The reason this fact is important, is that no matter what any American’s views about what happened on 9/11 are, they’ll be interested to know that the government “cannot track” $8000 of their money. This could be a good way to get people to look at 9/11 truth. Go around asking people if they heard the government stole $2.3 trillion, or $8000 of your money?

This is of course a complete mischaracterization. The government didn't "steal" the money. They didn't even lose it, as should be obvious to all but 9-11 Deniers. The entire defense budget for 2001 was about $292 billion, so in order to believe that the government lost $2.3 trillion you'd have to believe that over 8 years' of spending had gone for nothing.

And when they ask why they didn’t hear about, you tell them it was the day before 9/11, and the next day the accounting section of the pentagon was attacked. If you’re out on the street handing out flyers or whatever, just print off a copy of the CBS War on Waste article and show them. Since this is 100% fact, no one will be able to debunk you and people will be shocked and intrigued to find out more about what happened to their money.

This tie-in to 9-11 is ridiculous, given currency only by the fact that the 9-11 attacks came one day after Rumsfeld's announcement. But let's work this through; Rummy announces the money cannot be completely accounted for. One day later a bunch of Pentagon accountants die in the 9-11 attacks. If Rummy were really one of the plotters, why didn't he keep his mouth shut on 9-10, knowing that the next day the accountants would be killed?

When we bring this up, some of the commenters say that it's well known that you get your bad news out on a busy news day. But of course, 9-10 was not a busy news day; 9-11 was.

BTW, I've made some negative comments about people at 9-11 Blogger recently and I want to clarify my remarks. I disagree with the 9-11 Blogger people, but I don't think they're all idiots. So if I make a comment about the 25 percenters (from the South Park episode, 1/4 of all people are retards) over at 9-11 Blogger I am criticizing the people who made particular posts or comments. 

Advisor

There's no reason to discuss it. Read his arguments and its obvious he has only looked into the conspiracy side, not the actual investigation, and there was one, or the looked into one of the sites that answer many of the questions he poises. Sometimes what you WANT to believe is what matters. If you loved Elvis he could not have died and that is that.