cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Re: 25% er or Nuttier than Squirrel DooDoo?

It seems that your blogger rather proves my case. He has no argument but obviously FEELS very strongly about it and about people who don't share his view.

Veteran Advisor

Don't forget Amerithrax

The final stroke in whipping up war fever, conveniently forgotten.

"Dr. Henry S. Heine, a microbiologist who was Ivins' fellow researcher at the Army Medical Research Institute, told a National Academy of Sciences panel on April 22, 2010 that he considered it impossible that Ivins could have produced the anthrax used in the attacks without detection.[11]

Heine told the 16-member National Academy of Sciences panel that producing the quantity of spores in the letters would have taken at least a year of intensive work using the equipment at the army lab. Such an effort would not have escaped colleagues’ notice, and lab technicians who worked closely with Dr. Ivins have told him they saw no such work.[11]

Heine also told the panel that biological containment measures where Dr. Ivins worked were inadequate to prevent the spores from floating out of the laboratory into animal cages and offices. "You’d have had dead animals or dead people," he told the panel.[11]

The FBI asked the National Academy of Sciences to review the FBI's scientific work on the case. The panel is chaired by Alice P. Gast, president of Lehigh University, is reviewing the FBI's scientific work on the case.[11]

Heine said he did not dispute that there was a genetic link between the spores in the letters and the anthrax in Ivins’ flask, which led the FBI to conclude that Ivins had grown the spores from a sample taken from the flask. Heine pointed out that samples from the flask were widely shared. Accusing Ivins of the attacks, he said, was like tracing a murder to the clerk at the sporting goods shop who sold the bullets.[11]

Asked by reporters after his testimony whether he believed there was any chance that Ivins had carried out the attacks, Heine, replied, “Absolutely not.” At the Army’s biodefense lab, he said, “among the senior scientists, no one believes it"

Senior Contributor

Re: Conspiracy Theories

"Aeronautical engineers also say that there is the question of ground effect that needs to be considered. Basially, you can't land a 767 at 500 knots becasue there would be continuous lift pushing it back up, away from the ground."

That right there is funny stuff

Senior Contributor

Hey Nox, is what some of you saying is that the planes hit the buildings, but couldn`t have knocked them down without a little help from planted explosives?  There are a few things to consider on how the planes did do the damage as the reports say. The Towers were about 30 years old and swayed in the wind, the structure was a little like a paperclip being bent back and forth. Then a large jet hits, stresses the steel more. The extreme jolt of the crash, plus the extra weight, then add the condensed heat from the jet fuel fire and it is plausable to see they could have fallen from those factors. Add in other items like the chimney effect of elevator shaft and stairwells. If a rouge country in kahoots with our CIA pulled it off. Why even involve the planes? Plant the explosives and blame it on a couple dozen cammel jockeys who were posing as janitors, like in a "Die Hard" movie. It would be far simpler instead of these "Rube Goldberg" contraption theories. By the way what did Israel gain, other than getting rid of Sadam? Even with all this, public opinion of Israel is at a all time low, it`s actually became kind of "hip" to be a anti-semite.  

Senior Advisor

John.... How is harvest progressing? Have you been picking corn and do you have woden filled up? I ready for any yield reports you might have.

Advisor

No corn, all dry land, just wheat now, so I am drilling it, if I wasn't here grabbing a bite.   I believe the corn crop should be pretty good his year, I grew corn one years, I may rotate it in the future, but I don't know enough to give a good report, have to wait and see how happy people are with their results. My wheat yields were disappointing, a little more fertilizer and rain this year and last year's yield was round 60 on the stuff that was fertilized and this years averaged 37.  Wish I could put my finger on what went wrong, it was my first attempt at no-till, it has me worried, I'm wishing I had summer tilled now. 

Advisor

Your use of the "anti-semite card is silly for any who read Israeli press, their is a large number of Israelis who disagree with continuing the occupation and building squatter housing in Palestinian territory.  If you are not familiar with of the political forces and groups in Israel, it's all over your head.

Do you really believe those architects designers did not build a structure to be impervious to the stresses of sway, they have been dealing with those designs for a hundred years, they are not built like a movie prop. but were indeed designed to survive a collision of a large aircraft.   The man said it requires very carefully places and timed explosives and thermite to successfully bring buildings down so cleanly in their foot print with to tipping over.  Do you have better information?  It was supposed to be    

Advisor

Only done about 40 acres of corn. about 19.5%. good test weight, good quality. No beans done for me, but several have started. woden is s till in the process of installing a new 6000bph dryer. they are still over half full of last year's corn. As far as yields, i have not fully calibrated my yield monitor, but we're collecting data and it will "backcalibrate" when I get that done. Right now I'd say somewhere between 190 and 200. hoped it might be better. soybeans look good, but cloudy and damp lately. maybe tomorrow if we miss a 50% chance tonite. this ain't a conspracy, it's the facts as i know it.....

Advisor

Links to Israeli press--  Read the citizen talkback to get a view of the different positions, but remember that the military their makes no secret of their censorship and organizing "PR" hasbara.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/ahmadinejad-iran-economy-isn-t-suffering-from-west-s-s...

http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Columnists/Article.aspx?id=188361

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3954199,00.html

snip--

Those who don’t understand Islam, just like Minister Jones – who admitted that he did not even read the holy Muslim book – would claim that this religion is motivated by hate and radicalism, preaching for terror attacks. Yet such people are merely a puppet whose brain was washed by Islamophobic preaching, with the media playing a major role in this.  

How should an educated person make a decision? Hopefully, by basing it on information that had been examined, verified ,and understood. I’m amazed at the way people make up their mind about an entire religion – one of the world’s three most popular monotheistic religions – without examining and verifying things. If someone told me, for example, that Judaism preaches murder, and had I searched the Bible for such verses– and there are some like that (for example, the ones urging the annihilation of Amalek) – would that mean Judaism preaches murder?

The Koran, just like the Bible, can be interpreted in different ways. If one wishes to embark on an in-depth study, he should seek credible interpretations

Jews For Tolerance

German Jews condemn planned Florida Koran burning  / Reuters

Central Council of Jews says plans by Florida pastor to burn religious text of Islam on 9/11 anniversary evokes mass killing of Jews in Holocaust that followed Nazi book burnings
Full Story

Senior Advisor

No corn here done yet. Bean yields have been all over. Weighed a strip of RR2s planted May 6th that made a tick over 81. The beans on this farm averaged around 67, never sure how many are in a bin until you haul them out. Yesterday ran a field planted May26th and it pushed them hard to make 50. The beans on this farm are averaging around 53. Still have 2-3 days of beans left, but there is too many green ones. Might cut tomorrow and then switch to corn. Some of the corn looks excellent and some looks like crap. To much rain in May, June, and early July. Then it shut off and has stayed off. Pastures are gone. Going to be a long winter since we have started to feed hay. Be glad to get some corn shelled so the cows have something to eat.