cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I stand Corrected

OK John, I looked into it more and it seems that "autopilot" could have been used to steer the planes to their targets, but I also think they were capable of steering them in the end. I was using my knowledge of how a polot uses an autopilot on charted trips once reaching altitude and I was wrong on how it could be used in the wrong hands. Also, there seems to be a general lack of understanding about the capabilities of these terrorist pilots. To say they were only trained on Cessnas is not exactly true. Most of them had commerical license and Boeing flight simulator time. If you read page 4 & 5, "Pilot Training," you will see what FAA records show about each pilot's training. If you read page 5 & 6, you will see that you were right about the use of autopilot and how it could have been used to guide these terrorists off of regular flight paths and across vast distances in the country. Some of the other pages reveal a little about the in-flight calls that some here say didn't happen.

Read here (from the National Commission on Terrorists Attacks on the United States: The Four Flights; Staff Statement No. Four

http://govinfo.library.unt.edu/911/staff_statements/staff_statement_4.pdf

Oh, sorry if I got emotional and all by admitting I was wrong about autopilot.....

Highlighted
Advisor

You're a Honorable man, Knapper

I'm very impressed !  

I don't know much of anything about piloting and rely on experienced peoples opinions, however I stopped trusting politicians Honesty and Honor around 1967 and my experience since then has only expanded my distrust, and, I have consciously  watched, read and followed events as closely as I could.  

Here is a 7 minute video which supports what I have been writing.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iToxQVq-Lg&feature=related

Highlighted
Advisor

Israeli occupied congress

http://mondoweiss.net/2011/05/we-can-only-pray-that-congresss-supine-conduct-before-a-rightwing-fore...

Yes Kraft-t:  Also a large segment of those attending the Aipac convention's Netanyahu speech were from US government and congress, all these brown nose bought and paid for spitlickers attending to give the fascist butcher standing ovations hopes of receiving large donations and jobs after retirement.   It's a sickening disgrace, these scumballs should be hung as traitors.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Israeli occupied congress

I got akick out of the comments. The one asked a question, "why doesn't Isreal become the 51st state?"     Because they would reduced to having only two senators.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: You need to be rational

You're right, and on a History Channel show about military aircraft, they showed the prep of, and storing of military aircraft in the desert along with what they do during and after that. They showed the extravagant and sophisticated remote control systems that are installed on fighter planes that are sent to somewhere on the East coast(don't remember the state, possibly S. Carolina) to use as enemy aircraft for firefights and are intentionally destroyed in the process. It kind of reminded me of the basically unknown levels of sophistication that our military has but still employs.

Highlighted
Advisor

Fox news series on Israeli spying

Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Fox-- Israeli spies with "explosive ordinance training"

Many of the spies admit having "explosive ordinance training" 

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: You're a Honorable man, Knapper

Hey John, gotta couple minutes to add something about the youtube.  At the 6 min mark pilot Adam tells and they show graphics of how the Pentagon was hit.  I toured the Pentagon last yr, our guides told and showed the path and impact, not many know this but the plane hit before the road, skipping over and bounced into the the Pentagon, that is not what was shown in the you tube.  I also had a cousin that was working on the other end of the Pentagon on 9/11 but that`s neither here nor there.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I am reasonably certain that I saw a video at one time of the flight approaching the pentagon. I have not seen it since so I suspect the shot has been confiscated and put under top secret control.

Why? Because I don't think it is in the government interest to make it public. Others may find it useful for a copy cat effort. I beleive it was broadcast in the news media shortly after it occured on 9/11/2001. I know we were locked on to the broadcasts that day as soon as the first tower was hit. The wife called me in from the shop and we spent the day observing the rest.

My feelings of the event were not one of anger. More of a sickening feeling that people could do such a dastardly act.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

I did a search of "point impact of flight77" and such all I came up with was 95% conspiracy theories with doctored photos of a small hole in the Pentagon, plane that disapeared.  I couldn`t find anything that corroborated what our Pentagon guides said about the plane bounced over I-395.  All these `911 truthers` seek out "embarassed american pilots" who say "whata miraculous feat that was to hit a skyscraper.  Wuhl I don`t know if`n I could do it!".  Too many yrs ago I was a Cessna 172 pilot, my instructor flew in the military I was doing crosswind landings, coming in sideways, nose into the wind, the instuctor said `it`s easier with jets, they can cheat giving more or less power to each wing separately.   When you land you aim for the centerline on the runway which is + or-200 ft.   The Twin Towers were 208` sq, in other words a big ol` runway in the vertical position.  Considering the Arabs didn`t give a crap about their passengers, I`m sure they did do some wild maneuvers.  After that give her 30° flaps, use your throttles for altitude and aim for the "verticle runway"...nothing supernatural about it.  It all comes down to world view with these conspiracy theories, they manufacture supporting evidence to "prove" it.  and after googling a few keywords the net is apparently loaded with true believers.