cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Constitution Is Big Barrier To Liberal Agenda

@tomtoolbag wrote:

LOL, and while Milligan claims that the liberal agenda is hindered by the Constitution, he makes another post wanting to change that very Constitution. Of course it's nothing new though, his reasons are driven by his bigoted mentality, or what is commonly called the Selective Hyper Ideological Thought Syndrom.

No need to change the 14th Amendment what-so-ever, just enforce, to the letter what is written.  Go below and read the 14th Amendment that I posted on this thread and you will see that it does not pertain to those whom entered this country under illegal pretenses.

It does look like you are in dire need of some Special High Intensity Training.

By the way...Syndrom[e] is spelled with an "e".

Highlighted

It really is sad-

spent 30 years getting the lumpen worked up about abortion, other social issues so that the supreme court could get stuffed for the real agenda- corporate control of the nation, effective repeal of the 4th amendment, etc.

The Roberts court has acted with ruthless activism to get a start on their real agenda.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

For some reason, Milligan didn't have a problem with the government trashing habeous corpus, but then again, it was done by the right wing.

Kind of makes ya long for the days of past, when the "gun-totin', NASCAR-Jesus" was the right wing's idol.

Highlighted
Advisor

You partisans are so funny.  Obama and the democrats have done the neocon agenda proud.  Expanded the war into at least 3 more countries, made the patriot act permanent,  expanded surveillance of the citizenry, etc.   Whine only when its not your team, see if the jailer cares.

Corporate control?   What do you think the bailout was about?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I agree. I'm just sayin'.

As expected, Obama is very much a centrist democrat and was adequately vetted by the permanent government.

The hilarious thing is that doesn't faze crazy birther, "Saul Alinsky community organizer" types in the least.

And nevertheless, the previous administration was atrociously counter-constitutional, making it necessary, or at least quite possible, to find humor in rants about constitutionalism.

h

Highlighted
Advisor

Not confirming what you said.   Amendments are part of the constitution in black letter and spirit, nothing like the penumbras and emanations prefered by tyrannts.  

Highlighted
Advisor

Centrist is little comfort when centrist is square in the authoritarian camp.  GWB was a centrist.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I hope you are including yourself in "funny partisan" group.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I agree.

But how you gonna do anything about it when everybody is nuts?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

"With the exception only of the period of the gold standard, practically all governments of history have used their exclusive power to issue money to defraud and plunder the people."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Really cool, the way Brit writers and intellectuals can put things.  I'd never heard it put quite this way:

"The bullion banks can only have become so uncovered on their unallocated accounts with the encouragement of the central banks, since their exposure appears to exceed the maximum fractional reserve basis of ordinary lending by a factor of four."

http://www.financeandeconomics.org/Articles%20archive/2010.08.18%20Gold.htm

Even "goldies" can find themselves "caught up in it", so it seems.