cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: Constitution framers and 2nd Ammendmant

schnurrbart wrote:
You're wrong! When you freak out, which you appear close, and start shooting already born kids, THEN it becomes everyone's problem. What a woman does to her own body is none of your business. God is not going to punish you for what someone does. You just want to control people!!
The innocent defenseless baby is not her body. You can kill the child but my home is a different story.

If it is not part of her body after it is attached to her body by the umbilical cord and started its growth inside her body, could you tell me whose body it is.

I strongly suspect it is just another spin from your stupid filthy religion and you do not want to think for yourself to the point of making outrageous statements to justify it.

Brilliant. Little wonder your country is in trouble.
Senior Contributor

Re: Constitution framers and 2nd Ammendmant

schnurrbart wrote:
You're wrong! When you freak out, which you appear close, and start shooting already born kids, THEN it becomes everyone's problem. What a woman does to her own body is none of your business. God is not going to punish you for what someone does. You just want to control people!!
The innocent defenseless baby is not her body. You can kill the child but my home is a different story.

If it is not part of her body after it is attached to her body by the umbilical cord and started its growth inside her body, could you tell me whose body it is.

I strongly suspect it is just another spin from your stupid religion and you do not want to think for yourself to the point of making outrageous statements to justify it.

Brilliant. Little wonder your country is in trouble.