cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Esteemed Advisor

Contacts I still have

around government and the public sphere confirm that everything under the DHS umbrella remains the stupidest and most corrupt part of the Federal government.

8 Replies
dwillinois
Senior Contributor

Re: Contacts I still have

You and bruce have all those contacts and still no pp tapes, thought you were going to get a sneak peak?

As far as DHS  they declared maga the biggest threat to democracy the war on terror has shifted to political enemies and its supporters everyone else is free to come in no questions asked or background checks 

They successfully managed to take most of our rights and liberties over the last 20yrs a goal of yours and your handlers

Why you mad Bucky?

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@dwillinois wrote:

You and bruce have all those contacts and still no pp tapes, thought you were going to get a sneak peak?

As far as DHS  they declared maga the biggest threat to democracy the war on terror has shifted to political enemies and its supporters everyone else is free to come in no questions asked or background checks 

They successfully managed to take most of our rights and liberties over the last 20yrs a goal of yours and your handlers

Why you mad Bucky?

We're so lucky to have movers and shakers like noxzi and bruce posting here.

It is sounding as though we may be about to have confirmation of the Secret Service’s part in that.

dwillinois
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

It is sounding as though we may be about to have confirmation of the Secret Service’s part in that.

More breadcrumbs from Q

dwillinois
Senior Contributor

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

"including flying migrants to the country’s northern border with Canada to alleviate overcrowding on the U.S.-Mexico border, according to two U.S. officials familiar with the discussions."

Lol, I love that idea.   Walk them to the border crossing and let canada tell them they can't come in with out the vac.   Lol

rsbs
Esteemed Advisor

Sam says: We're so lucky to have movers and shakers like noxzi and bruce posting here.

LOL.....not only can the duo manage a large commercial farm on a moments notice, they both were/are ladykillers in their day, and they are highly connected, besides furnishing political commentary extraordinaire AND portfolio advice.

Reminds me of my brother in law talking about the guy that thought he was a legend in his own time.....turns out that he was only a legend in his own mind.

I feel like such a peon in the midst of greatness.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@rsbs wrote:

Sam says: We're so lucky to have movers and shakers like noxzi and bruce posting here.

LOL.....not only can the duo manage a large commercial farm on a moments notice, they both were/are ladykillers in their day, and they are highly connected, besides furnishing political commentary extraordinaire AND portfolio advice.

Reminds me of my brother in law talking about the guy that thought he was a legend in his own time.....turns out that he was only a legend in his own mind.

I feel like such a peon in the midst of greatness.

And the failure of their predictions, the falseness of their assertions never phases them in the least.