cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Cool POTUS

How many presidents would voluntarily expose themselves to the satire of jimmy gallon ? Can you imagine the likes of the dumbass GWB making that video? Little wonder he is in touch with the masses.
11 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Cool POTUS

Who is jimmy gallon?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I think he is the guy who sucked a kangaroo until he got a stain on his blue shirt. Evidently Obama has now exposed himself to him.

Highlighted
Advisor

And that makes him a great leader??
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

just because you refuse to follow does not alousy leader make. There is no president in modern history that has had such a disloyal loyal opposition that has obstructed any and all efforts of the commander in cheif.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

I will say this about Bill Clinton, even though he was a psychopath, if someone in the room didn`t like him...1 person he would spend the entire evening trying to win that one person over.  With 0bama, he sticks his nose in the air and says "F you!  I`ll just issue executive orders and go around you.".  That works for a dictator, but a president of the people like we`re supposed to have he should be impeached.

Let me put it to you this way Don, if I am Toyota and you are Ford you have 2 choices to sell Fords either run down Toyotas or build a better Ford.  And so far all I see is 0bama taking swipes at those accross the asile that he should really be working WITH.  He has chosen to "run down the Toyota" instead of build a better Ford.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Misspelling.

You misspelled a word. It isn't "cool" , it is spelled, "TOOL".

Glad to be of service.

Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

BA Deere Veteran Advisor
Jun 1
I will say this about Bill Clinton, even though he was a psychopath, if someone in the room didn`t like him...1 person he would spend the entire evening trying to win that one person over. With 0bama, he sticks his nose in the air and says "F you! I`ll just issue executive orders and go around you.". That works for a dictator, but a president of the people like we`re supposed to have he should be impeached.

Christ you are a poor excuse for a human. You should read a bit more about the meaning of a phsycopath. Bill Clinton is nothing like and never was. You are paranoid. Those assumptions of arrogance followed by the calling for his impeachment are examples of your frustration to not eliminate him by democracy. Well maybe you need to join old sl ut guts craig and get that revolution underway. Get all those rusty old shotguns and storm the WH. That will be good humour.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

r3020 Veteran Advisor
Jun 1
I think he is the guy who sucked a kangaroo until he got a stain on his blue shirt. Evidently Obama has now exposed himself to him.
Add Comment
425Cat Senior Contributor
Jun 1
And that makes him a great leader??

Apparently but I wouldn't have thought they were necessary qualifications but old 3020 knows what's best for the rest of the world. He's got a bible!
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

You have a very short memory Donald.