cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Cortez

She can find 32 trillion for free health care but not one penny to stop ILLEGAL aliens and MS13 gang members smuggling sex slave and opioids across the southern border.

30 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Cortez

You're over thinking this.  It has the word FREE right in the description, FREE means free, not $32t.  DUH.

Smiley LOL

Senior Contributor

Given the disingenuousness employed I'm out of sympathy for the former free* riders on the medical system.

Although if your income falls short enough you can still get an Obama subsidy.

*or cheap

Senior Advisor

In the Cortez world that would make you a racist white supremacist nazi.

Senior Contributor

Her plan, quite interesting

Veteran Advisor

Can any of you guys tell me WHY you think universal health care is such a bad thing and why it won’t work in America when it very obviously works in so many modern vibrant societies around the globe??? I really trying to understand why yonthink so badly about it. Do you all have a lot of insurance company stocks? Or what?
Veteran Advisor

Are you talking about health care (as in everyone goes somewhere similar to the VA system for care) or health insurance (as in everyone has basic coverage similar to Medicare)?

Veteran Advisor

This explains one such system that I have a little first hand knowledge of. Germany. 

http://www.germanyhis.com/

A friend who lived in Berlin was very ill with cancer two years ago. I visited with her then and we talked about healthcare and insurance. She did have insurance because everyone has to have insurance. Her treatment costs in late 2016 were over 300,000 Euros and continued for another year when sadly she passed. Her treatment had not cost her anything. No one repossessed her property or anything else. Her husband didn’t lose anything nor had to declare bankruptcy. The link tells you how Germany handles it. But I want to know why the right is so scared of this system! 

Veteran Advisor

Avoid answering? Why haven’t you answered my question about universal healthcare? Why are you so scared of it?
Veteran Advisor

That article describes a national health insurance, not unlike the Medicare system for our elderly, if it were to be applied to all, and paid for by income taxes.