aljessen61
Senior Contributor

Could this change things?

12 Replies
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Could this change things?

She starts out sounding like a real genius...”A pair lawmakers....”

How does this Christmas Day story square up with this from the local paper?

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/politics/2020/12/29/trump-asks-u-s-supreme-court-set-aside-wisco...

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

So corruption is ok if you look the other way. Bring on 4 years of hell for the twit Biden..

r3020
Senior Advisor

@aljessen61 wrote:

So corruption is ok if you look the other way. Bring on 4 years of hell for the twit Biden*..

*- Biden was not elected by the American voters, he was selected by the vote counters.

elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

I find it ironic 3020 you say that biden was elected not by the voters but vote counters....my how your memory fails, when trump "won", he did NOT win by voters...but by the "vote counters" of the electorial college.

r3020
Senior Advisor

You're wrong again elcheapo. Trump won the majority of votes from the voters of a majority of states.

elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

Wrong....last election, trump lost the popular vote...

The truth will set you free.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

@elcheapo wrote:

Wrong....last election, trump lost the popular vote...

The truth will set you free.

You still crying?  😂

He won the electoral college.  You do so by winning a majority of the votes in enough states to do so.  Which happened to be a majority of states.

So he won the majority of votes in a majority of states.  But that matters not.  What matters is that he won the electoral college even though the commies rigged that elect as well.   Just not enough.  😂

And he'll still be your President come 1/20.

Oh I can't wait for gnashing of teeth. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

But he won the free and fair election. Joe Biden lost the election. He was selected by the vote counters. And the sad thing is you know this is the truth but you don't care.

henrikstudson
Senior Contributor

I doubt cheapo thinks the election was fraudulent Ron, only the extreme Trumpers have the tin foil hats on.