Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

Counting noses here at SF

9 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Counting noses here at SF

Yep, I am a bot. Been here for over 25 years, I guess. 

Everyone on the left thinks that Trump's supporters surely can’t be real.  Let me assure you. It is deep and real as much as, you can imagine. Like an iceberg. Most of the iceberg is under the water, unseen, but nevertheless, quite real. 

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Just because you can't think for your self doesn't mean the rest of the country is like you. You also assured us Adam schiff for brains had mountains of evidence of collusion between Putin and the Trump.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Whatabout, all the teeny boppers standing in line waiting to get into TJ Maxx?  Dang Trump supporters!....they probably are, actually.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

No intelligence artificial or otherwise discernable in your posts bruce, so you're in the clear.  Youaintblack

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

BA appears to be on the receiving end of some of the real nutbar Facebook bot stuff.

The others seem to rely on the old Trusted Sources of RW agitprop.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

If you support Scratch you support racism. If you support Scratch you support sexual assault.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@sdholloway56 wrote:

The others seem to rely on the old Trusted Sources of RW agitprop.

"The steele dossier is almost completely confirmed as fact" , according to the sources you still rely on for your facts........l m a o.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Image may contain: 1 person, playing a musical instrument, text that says 'The devil bowed her head Because she knew that she'd been beat And she laid that golden pen On the ground at Donald's feet Donald said, "Nancy, just come on back If you ever want to try again I done told you once you drunk old bat I'm still your PRESIDENT"'

Highlighted
Advisor

Must be hard to understand.

No accusation of anybody being a bot, as Craig accuses. 

Giving credit for MAGAs here doing their own research and forming their own presentations. 

Staying out ahead of the gamers