cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Coup has started

Mark zaid, whom claims #resistance against Trump, and the attorney that schifty lined up for the whistle blower, said in January 2017 that a "coup has started" and that "impeachment will follow ultimately."  In July 2017 schifty's hand picked whistle blower's attorney mark zaid remarked, "I predict @CNN will play a key role in @realDonaldTrump not finishing out his full term as president." Also that month, Zaid tweeted, "We will get rid of him, and this country is strong enough to survive even him and his supporters."  Zaid described schifty as a "mature professional".

I suspect zaid meant that schifty is a mature professional liar?

26 Replies
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Coup has started

Easier to put up the entire article:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/coup-has-started-whistleblowers-attorney-said-in-2017-posts-calling...

 

And the poor scmuck has probably only got 100 million plus co-conspirators

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Coup has started


@bruce MN wrote:

Easier to put up the entire article:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/coup-has-started-whistleblowers-attorney-said-in-2017-posts-calling...

 

And the poor scmuck has probably only got 100 million plus co-conspirators


At least one Co-conspirator from California...

https://lieu.house.gov/media-center/press-releases/rep-lieu-statement-support-launch-whistleblower-a...

 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

"and his supporters"

Which confirms what I've said, this isn't truly just about Trump.

 

I don't say this kind of thing lightly or just to troll, but if you dislike your fellow Americans enough to wish to overthrow the government they legally voted into office, you're a traitor.    

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: "and his supporters"

Rush talked about this that it isn`t really about "Trump" it`s about the +60 million of us that support him.  Presidents are transient, but the ambassadors, bureaucrats, advisors and such have a cushy career that lasts many administrations.  Just because bug eyed Schiff sounds like this is all "serious and criminal" even IF Trump came out and did EVERYTHING in Schiff`s "parody"  about "git the goods on Biden or you don`t get any money"  Trump could do that because the president sets foreign policy, the problem is the 50 yr old catfish in the swamp don`t want to give up their power. 

 

To impeach and or remove Trump, it`s a political decision and they can vote "aye" the law be damned.  However if they don`t drive Trump down in the polls, that may very well be one of the last votes that a congressman casts after the wrath of voters in the next election. 

I think this is why you see trolls on the market page "Trump`s ethanol policy..how ya like him now?????"   $8 beans and Trump`s China policy....how ya like him now????"   and "Farmers, why not embrace global warming and make money from it?".   They fold like a old road map when you confront them, but peek their head out of their hole everytime the coast is clear. 

Senior Contributor

Re: Coup has started


@gh2002gh wrote:

@bruce MN wrote:

Easier to put up the entire article:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/coup-has-started-whistleblowers-attorney-said-in-2017-posts-calling...

 

And the poor scmuck has probably only got 100 million plus co-conspirators


At least one Co-conspirator from California...

https://lieu.house.gov/media-center/press-releases/rep-lieu-statement-support-launch-whistleblower-a...

 


Not a bad law actually.

Where were these guys to help john Dodson or snowden?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: "and his supporters"


@sam1wiseone wrote:

Which confirms what I've said, this isn't truly just about Trump.

 

I don't say this kind of thing lightly or just to troll, but if you dislike your fellow Americans enough to wish to overthrow the government they legally voted into office, you're a traitor.    


Sam, your post is the most spot on correct post on here this year. I copied and made a permanent record of your wise wisdom for me to go look at from time to time. 
One day, soon , we will have to deal with so many traitors to our country. At the very least, they have to be removed permanently from any access to power. 

Highlighted
Advisor

Re: "and his supporters"

Do they have a Civics and Government 101 night class at NIAC?

Ambassadors , advisors come with the administration.  

Of course, if you were right and Dennison had been stuck with Obama’s Ambassadors and National Security Advisors and had to keep them a lot of this crap probably wouldn’t have happened. 

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: "and his supporters"

What crap are you talking about?

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: "and his supporters"