cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

Re: insufficent evidence

Advisor

Mueller looking more relevant by the minute

Understood from the beginning that it’s about  “the long game”. 

Indictments, some sealed, some opened (SEE: Roger Stone) and interview notes that were obviously were going to become public.

No need to get, or anything to be gained from getting, into the ultimate litigation of any of this.  Particularly after the Barr summary.

Senior Contributor

Re: Mueller looking more relevant by the minute

@bruce MN wrote:

Understood from the beginning that it’s about  “the long game”. 

Indictments, some sealed, some opened (SEE: Roger Stone) and interview notes that were obviously were going to become public.

No need to get, or anything to be gained from getting, into the ultimate litigation of any of this.  Particularly after the Barr summary.

Ah yes, the long game.  Got it, 😉...

I guess this long game has General Flynn being proven innocent, and Stone going to jail like I said because he's actually an agent of the deep state, thus why he was charged with witness tampering, and obstruction in addition to the lying.  Interesting fact, Stone brought Manafort into the campaign as well... and he also found his way to a little prison time.

Yet, President Trump is still your President and in over a thousand days of attempted impeached by crook or hook and set up from even before he won..... nothing has been found to impeach him.  Zero. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.  The big goose egg.

That's a swanky long game Mueller has going. 😂.    I hear he'll be ready to spring that trap in just 5 more years!  😂😂😂

Advisor

I see where Flynn is contemplating withdrawing his guilty plea. Whatever happens there, Flynn should be vindicated or pardoned. 

Advisor

Dennison has only pardoned 1person that I can recall. A violently racist Sheriff.

If he’s in a position to start pardoning folks Flynn would likely be well back in line.

These hacks in Congress who are charged with defending him are smart enough to know whatever their chances are go down significantly with the number of loose cannons there are sliding around the deck.

They had access to television and newspapers when Cohen was going down.

Senior Contributor

i thought there were a few more than 1 so found this

https://www.justice.gov/pardon/pardons-granted-president-donald-trump

Advisor

Re: Mueller looking more relevant by the minute...Thanks

I’m in danger of losing my #Resistance badge and decoder ring I guess for not keeping up.

Scooter and Dinish.  Now there is a pair to draw to.