Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Covid Deaths Classified as Pneumonia

Here's what I'm talking about:

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm

Let's just look at two states, as an example.   Texas and Florida are hot lately:

Updated July 2, 2020

Florida     2974          92773    100                     7121                                   1538                             307                  8855

Texas         2221          86736   100                     6643                                   975                              341                  8226

The figures in red, are what I am questioning.  When you look at these deaths, compared to historical averages (which I don't have here - look it up yourselves...), they are way, way higher.   So, either we have something else going on related to an causing a whole lot pneumonia deaths, or, most likely, the deaths for some reason are NOT BEING ATTRIBUTED TO COVID, when they actually are Covid related.

Republicans can't win an election, without lying....

Jen 

12 Replies
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Now CDC info is reliable?

@jennys_mn wrote:

Oh sure - hospital ER’s are maxing out, and your chart shows nearly ZERO deaths in all categories now.  Oh yeah - that’s a real believable chart.....

Are you like Trump, and got some colored sharpies and made it up yourself?  Or did Trump help you with it?

You’re as much of an idiot, as he is... 

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying....

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Now CDC info is reliable?

@sam1wiseone wrote:
@jennys_mn wrote:

Oh sure - hospital ER’s are maxing out, and your chart shows nearly ZERO deaths in all categories now.  Oh yeah - that’s a real believable chart.....

Are you like Trump, and got some colored sharpies and made it up yourself?  Or did Trump help you with it?

You’re as much of an idiot, as he is... 

Jen

THE TABLE YOU PUT ON HERE WAS BS!!!!   I CAN'T HELP IT IF YOU DIDN'T LOOK AT WHAT YOU WERE POSTING!!!!

REPUBLICANS CAN'T WIN AN ELECTION, WITHOUT LYING....

JEN

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Maybe you should learn how to read a chart instead of being a tin foil *****.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I know how to read a chart.  Your chart showed that deaths currently were trending toward zero, which obviously was not true.  You posted BS on here, to get someone that didn’t check out what you posted to say, “Ya, see - it’s going down....”.

Like I said - Republican spin BS...

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Given you numerous sources, all show a down trend.  Why is that bad news?

rsbs
Advisor

any day without puppies or kittens to drown is a bad day for some.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

you mention puppies

Democrats even attack people with puppies, the hate know no bounds

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: you mention puppies

Can’t win the argument - so you spin it to something that has nothing to do with this column - more senseless babble, that HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TOPIC.

Just like Trump - can’t stay on a thought for more than a minute or two, without wandering off into some unintelligible murmurings.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying.....

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: you mention puppies

@jennys_mn wrote:

Can’t win the argument - so you spin it to something that has nothing to do with this column - more senseless babble, that HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TOPIC.

Just like Trump - can’t stay on a thought for more than a minute or two, without wandering off into some unintelligible murmurings.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying.....

Jen

Sorry Karen, not putting on a tin foil hat with you.  

And I did stay with the topic of daily new deaths, you just wanted the topic to be orange man bad.