cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Covid deniers

So you’re telling me that folks who will flat out gaslight lie about 1/6 will tell you the truth about Covid?

17 Replies
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: Covid deniers

There is an abundance of video and testimony.

But don’t listen to the evidence of your eyes and ears.

Believe The Party!

r3020
Senior Advisor

You're saying the ones that tell you men have babies will.

k-289
Senior Advisor

Pope  Francis  stated  an  ''' ethical  obligation '''  to  get  vaccinated  - - -   

r3020
Senior Advisor

I did. My choice. You are for choice aren't you. Now if we could just get those blue state school teachers to get the jab.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@sdholloway56 wrote:

So you’re telling me that folks who will flat out gaslight lie about 1/6 will tell you the truth about Covid?

So someone is saying it didn't happen?  Like the moon landing or that Dick cheney flew the planes by remote on 9/11?

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: "My choice", maybe legally it is but ...

"My choice", maybe legally it is, but not morally, at least a decision not to get vaccinated isn't the moral choice, it's the immoral choice.  Morally each of us has a duty not to consciously take some action (or not take action) that will likely contribute to bringing harm to someone else.

By not getting vaccinated you dramatically increase the probability that you will be infected and in turn dramatically increase the probability of infecting others, some of whom may become very sick and/or die.

So I'm glad you got vaccinated but I'm quite certain that in your case it was an entirely selfish decision on your part.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Stay home then.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@rickgthf wrote:

"My choice", maybe legally it is, but not morally, at least a decision not to get vaccinated isn't the moral choice, it's the immoral choice.  Morally each of us has a duty not to consciously take some action (or not take action) that will likely contribute to bringing harm to someone else.

By not getting vaccinated you dramatically increase the probability that you will be infected and in turn dramatically increase the probability of infecting others, some of whom may become very sick and/or die.

So I'm glad you got vaccinated but I'm quite certain that in your case it was an entirely selfish decision on your part.

baby killers ceded the right to preach morallity

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I'm gonna get me one of them Right to Life bumper stickers that come with the Free to Murder card.