cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: "Is someone saying it didn't happen", well yeah, ...

"Is someone saying it didn't happen"? Well yeah,  I not going to go back and detail each and every instance but you and your gang here, all of you, have, at one time or another, tried to make us believe that Jan. 6 didn't happen, didn't happen in the way all the videos showed that it happened, or tried to minimize the seriousness of what happened (just some tourists).

In the same way, you have first tried to deny that coronavirus-19 even existed (a hoax), then it wasn't serious (just the flu), and when it was undeniable, there's nothing you can do about it (wear a mask, get vaccinated).

Or,  like your continued insistence on some widespread pervasive "voter fraud"  without any credible evidence at all.

Sam, you and your gang lie, not only do you lie all the time, but you continue to lie even in the face of the incontrovertible truth. 

So Sam, is the problem here that you don't know you're lying?  Because if that's the problem, I don't know if there's really any hope for you.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

They only do it because their enemies are evil hypocrites who lie and cheat.

Otherwise they'd be paragons of veracity and virtue.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: "They only do it ....."

"They only do it because .....", in other words, "the ends justify the means".  Remember when that was the Goldwater republicans' complaint about the godless communists?  

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Sure Sam, when you've .....

Sure Sam, when you've totally lost the argument, play the "baby killers" card.  You're way too predictable.

Or as Reagan said, "there you go again".

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: "They only do it ....."

Oh, they're total cult idiot nihilists on account of having hurt feelings.

Just sharing what the midset is.

That was effectively the midset that Rush drummed into them for 30 years.

BTW, I hope Turdy is paying the ransom to get him out of purgatory. Although I imagine he went straight to hell.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@rickgthf wrote:

Sure Sam, when you've totally lost the argument, play the "baby killers" card.  You're way too predictable.

Or as Reagan said, "there you go again".

Yeah, immoral knuckledragging baby killers can save their preaching for someone that doesn't find them below contempt.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

covid....almost 100 percent survival rate.

Abortion...almost 100 percent death rate.

Don't think you have a hill to stand on.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Your science says Bruce Jenner is a girl. Not interested in listening to you preach science.