Craig, just one reason

http://www.press-citizen.com/article/20110209/NEWS01/110209003/1079/

Not to send your daughter to U of Iowa.

I probably could mention a few more.

5 Replies
kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Re: Craig, just one reason

Oh my God! It just might psychologically ruin those young people for life! Almostas bad as a human seeing janet jacksons breast.

There is nothing shpowing in the theater that cannot be seen on cable TV. Are you going to ban cable tv as well?

wehav
Senior Contributor

Liberals seldom reason and never think.  Thanks for living down to expectations.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Oh, boy!!  That much beloved "slippery slope" the repubs keep ranting about.  Tell me, is everyone over 18 REQUIRED to see the film?  Will viewing it turn young boys over 18 into raving sex-crazed rapists and young girls into hot-to-trot nymphos?  I doubt it.  However, I can see where you could be worried.  That slippery slope might slide all the way down to you and you could become a gay or worse, a prostitute.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

We NEVER reason nor think about the wild, doomsday, slippery slopes you guys are always coming up with.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Perhaps the problem is we do think and doing so makes us realize that you get overly agitated about the smallest thing. Another attempt to prove to the world that you are far superior to the dems.

Anything those college kids see on the screen is similar to what goes on in the back seat of a chevy or their dorm rooms. Grow up they are young adults on their own. It sounds like you want to put a chastity belt on your daughter and lock her in the attic. Don't be surpised if her boyfriend climbs a ladder with a bolt cutter and your daughter is holding the top of the ladder to stabilize it.