cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Crickets From the Right

As they take cover, and try to get a reading from someone as to what to say, and how to spin the last few days of Trump, Inc.

Even Fox is no help. Idiots....certainly not too done to say, “I told you so!”

And, louder than ever, with a new unexpected BONG!

Tick Tock......BONGx11!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen
10 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: Crickets From the Right

Unexpected - but highly deserved!!!!

Jen
Veteran Advisor

Quick - better have another rally - Trump can fire the troops with more “Lock her ups” and “Who’s gonna pay for it” chants. What fools to vote for this.

And I will reiterate - markets lost, take a long time, if ever, to regain. America - and it’s farmers - are going to lose BIG TIME!!!!

Jen
Advisor

Don’t know that I got a buyer when before the elections I’d ask farmers to consider that maybe all the commodity groups’ concerns about Trump’s trade ideas weren’t because they were secret libs out for crooked Hillary.

Now they’re all sold at better prices out through 2020 which means they’ve gone past lying to themselves and are lying to others,
Thinking they won’t look foolish.
Senior Contributor

Man you people are all nuts. Were you in the room when they talked? You expect bowing to work one time and then the next time you want the president to punch him in the face. The screws are for sure loose on some of you.

Veteran Advisor

The only loose screws around are from all you guys who voted for trump and now after seeing and listening to him praise a dictator and how things are starting to go and you keep denying that he is doing anything wrong. You really should wake up soon.
Senior Contributor

One of these days all you lib's are going to have a stroke.

Senior Contributor

Re: mushroom cloud

Way past that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Nuclear meltdown is more appropriate......

Advisor

Senior Contributor

We all know it is Bush's fault...