cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Crickets

From the right today. There is little doubt - Trump world is going down. 6 more years....in your RWNJ’s dreams...

Tick Tock....BONGx11!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen
6 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Crickets

Jen, the truth about the Trump Crime Family, is catching on faster and faster! There will not be a Trump second term, except maybe in jail!!
Senior Contributor

Re: Need info

Still waiting for your field reporting on your "hate America tour" Photos of you shouting at republicans in restaurants and telling them "they are not welcome here".....Those are the things we expect out of you.............You are a good soldier in General Waters troops aren`t you...............Do your duty comrade jen .......

Advisor

The GOP is standing by watching, peeing down their collective legs with nothing to defend them but a few crackpot editorialists hidden out a previously obscure publications and websites writing about ages old libertarian abstractions. The guy won them one close election and none of them could look at each other and say that there could be a catch to it.
With the loyalist rubes tripping over some of and saying “you dang betca. If only everybody could see this”.

Don’t blame anybody that might be compelled to take advantage of this clusterbleep. It was coughed up.

Senior Contributor

(The GOP is standing by watching, peeing down their collective legs with nothing to defend them but a few crackpot editorialists hidden out a previously obscure publications and websites writing about ages old libertarian abstractions.

Reminds of a time pre-Trump and not very long ago when the main stream / liberal media was fawning all over the President and getting thrills up their legs, and stating how he was their candy cane:

[Matthews — who, in the past, has both cried over an Obama speech and compared him to Jesus — described exactly what happens to him when Obama speaks:

"I have to tell you, you know, it’s part of reporting this case, this election, the feeling most people get when they hear Barack Obama’s speech. My, I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don’t have that too often."]

I missed the LSNL skit on the liberal media's thrill up their leg for Obama commentary but just reading it is still good comedy.

Senior Contributor

Re: The real crickets

Still waiting.

Senior Contributor

Want to make a little wager on that? Humm.