cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: Cure a lot of our problems by nationalizing

Bruce, I could not get your Startribune link to open.

"Ever increasing contraction" sounds like a phrase Yogi Berra would have started.

Kraft-d

Ollie

you live in the US I suppose.  Your schools are run by the government, your transportation, your food supply, your safety.  You accept all of these things and you call me a Communist.  

I'm an American and a pragmatist.  I want the easiest life possible and the safest.  That means having the government run things rather than a bunch of thieving guys trying to rip me off.

Contributor

Re: Ollie

Could you get any dumber Krafty? (Edited:  Sorry, it's Kraft-d.....is this one of Kraft-t's aliases?)  The government IS a bunch of thieving guys SUCCEEDING at ripping you off!

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

If your plan was to go through I would be the BIGGEST DOMESTIC TERRORIST the world would ever know.  I would work to destroy an America that evolved into that.

Senior Contributor

yes and i have watched as the gov has failed miserably in all these areas so why let them continue ---the schools nare a disaster and the roads are ridiculous so no doubt you are a dumocrat

Advisor

Advisor

Senior Contributor

I am a bit late reading your dribble.  What is it exactly about the schools that is a disaster? Be more specific.  I have travelled your country and I wish we had roads like that here.  You are winging for the sake of it.

Finally, if your educational skills are demonstrative of the system I can understand why it might need overhauling but unlike yourself, there are people on here that benefiting from it.  Sorry about you.

Veteran Contributor

So you want the government to step in and run your farm for you? Make your day to day decisions for you. They are doing such a wonderful job running the country Im sure once they get into farming we will have a starving country in about 2 years.

Veteran Contributor

Re: I'm just being reasonable

If you think the Highways, mail and education system are Ok then you have low expectations of what should be going on in this country.