cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: Ollie

that benefitting ------i can see your educational level is still at the bottom ----congrats for showing everyone ----this is still fun playing with your LITTLE mind

Senior Contributor

Listen up Dumbass.  That is BENEFITING. Being a child of a British subject, the English language is something I strive to use correctly.  I sometimes make mistakes but this occassion is not one.  The spelling was taken from the New Elizabethan Dictionary printed by George Newnes P/L, Sydney in 1947. To my knowledge the spelling of that word has not altered but the way americans talk it would not be inconceivable for you to not know correct grammar.  We only have to read the rubbish you write.  Every time I witness your illiterate posts and I consider how much money has been spent on educating people in the US, not only could I believe the money was wasted on you but every other citizen should be in for a massive refund.

You lack common sense and use this forum to post propaganda you filtered out of some Republican cesspool to denegrate Obama.  ou offer no argument just shoot from the hip stupid comments which usually can be blown away with minor scrutiny. You indicate you know nothing of how a political system works but continue to re-invent yourself as a mountain of political knowledge.  You have the intelligence of a sheep dog and I mean no disrespect to all sheep dogs.

I hope I have spelt all this correctly and I typed it slowly as I know you haved difficulty reading.  Would you like to comment on how you have been corrected or offer an alternative spelling of benefiting which suits the American pidgin english.  Of course you can simply apologise ------------------- that means say your sorry, I was wrong Colin.  But you wouldn't have the guts to.

Senior Contributor

apologize is spelled wrong but you tried ---thanks for showing your low iq level one more time ---it is quite refreshing

Senior Contributor

It is not spelt incorrectly in this country and neither is the word spelt. It is you that have just had your head rubbed in s==t but you cannot see it because it is still in your eyes.  You are the best example of retrospective abortion I have ever witnessed. You have no objective but to maintain a childish wish to always have the last say, even when wrong.  You are a loser but then these forums cater for all types of idiots.  It is very "refreshing" to eventually find people with intelligence after wading through a cess pool of  poltiical effluent.  You are not one of them though. Have a lovely day, dumbass.