cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Current refugee situation

This is an interesting article about the present refugee situation and comparing it to the Holacaust.

It points out some stats from the murder of millions back then that were not know to me and ties it into the present situation pointing out the necessity of a governing system and what happens when an area is left with no government in control.

http://www.macleans.ca/culture/books/the-migrant-crisis-warnings-from-the-holocaust/

19 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: Current refugee situation

The religion of Controlling Centralized Government is the most EVIL of them all!

Those whom worship it are demons.
Honored Advisor

That is a totally bogus analogy in camparing the Jewish people of Europe in the 1930`s that were acclimated law-abidding useful members of society to Islamic "refugees" that are picking and choosing which European country has the best welfare plan.  And to top it all off, it`s mostly young men with braces on their teeth looking for flaxen haired young lasses` gene pool to pollute.

The real "holocaust" going on in Europe is the breeding of white Europeans out existence.

Senior Contributor

So you want to keep the white race pure BA?  Sounds like you and Adolf have something in common.

Honored Advisor

Yeah, supposedly "adolph" also was a Dog Lover as am I....and I bet he also enjoyed a cold glass of milk too.  Build another strawman, TomX

Adolph was "phase 2", he had a white population to work with and that is what he did, but make no mistake he was no friend of the white race or Christians or Jews either, he thinned their population out considerably.

Veteran Advisor

Breeding white Europeans out of existence????hahahaha  Ok einstein, I'll bite.  Tell me how that is done!

Senior Contributor

So I can assume you are against interracial marriages or interracial couples dating?  Need you to explain further why it is a problem if 2 people from different races hook up together. 

Honored Advisor

All I`m going to say is it`s not a good idea.

Honored Advisor

Seriously, I have stoop to that level of elementary?  That open immigration into Europe where countries that are already loaded with Muslims are guilted into accepting millions more!  France years ago wouldn`t allow US planes into their airspace to go into the M.E. for fear their already high Islamic population would go nuts and blow up the place. It hasn`t gotten any better, these Muslims vandalize Jewish cemetaries...and now they`re guilted into accepting more scum????

The European white birth rate is already well below the 2.11 rate of replacing itself, 1.5 in some countries....meanwhile foreigners in those countries are breeding like rats. The stupid white people paying all those taxes and have fewer kids to maintain their standard of living, while the rats breed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrA_9SoCitk

Veteran Advisor

I guess the whites will just quit having sex and the darkies will take over.