cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: Current refugee situation

But you are a product of presumably 2 white people.

You are living proof of what you fear isnt a bad thing at all, in fact should be encouraged.

Senior Contributor

If you are going to post that racist crap, go hang out with gilligan and leave that ROTTEN FILTH in his SEWER where  it belongs.

Advisor

My Mother once bemoaned that our 2 youngest siblings, of the 6 of us, we're getting their entire WW2 perspective from Hogan's Heroes.  They came out of that, through a good post education. But it appears often here that you never got past that.  

Veteran Advisor

If you're worried, I would be concentrating on the Chinese before I would members of a religion.

Veteran Advisor

I don't think you are a good idea either but...

Senior Contributor

I will have to check that link BA because I think you read a different article than the one I read.

The comparrison was to the 'countries' where most of the jews were killed compared to 'countries' that maintained a governing system even under the Nazis.

Just like the present situation where the refugees are being forced to move out of an area with no functioning government.

And no mention of what the cause for the lack of a functioning government in the area.

BTW the refugees that are gting out are the better educated and those with money.

The poor can not afford the price to leave and are stuck where they try to continue to eke out a living or if young join a fighting group to survive.

Senior Contributor

Or is it that you are unwilling to say anything that would not prove you are a major racist AHOLE?

Senior Contributor

Unbelievable!!!

Senior Contributor

And this is ok?

"I guess the whites will just quit having sex and the darkies will take over. "

Veteran Advisor

That's what bad ear says.  The minorities are going to breed the whites out of existance and that could only happen if the whites stopped having sex.