cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

DEMONCRATS CUT AMERICANS THROAT

ONCE AGAIN THE DCEMONCRATS ARE TRYING TO HURT THE POOR AND MIDDLE CLASS BY LIMITING TRADE ---WHY COME ON OUT OF THE CLOSET LIBS AND TRY ME PLEASE DONT RUN OR ACT STUPID AND CURSE LIKE MOST DUMBER CLASS LIBS LOL

17 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

pay attn libs, I`m about to disagree/w Ollie

Ollie, I don`t think this secretive TPP is a good idea, afterall Oblama is for it.  These trade deals always end up hurting the American workers, we just don`t have pro-Americans negotiating these deals.

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: pay attn libs, I`m about to disagree/w Ollie

Good points BA. Just remember to take note when this cluster++++ is over how Chuck and Joni voted in the end.
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Those of us on the "hard Right" do have overlaps with Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren, but after those rare occurences, both sides quickly run back to our designated corners  Smiley Happy

I was thinking about Chuck and Joni, I`m sure they will "have" to be for the TPP or any bill with "trade" in the title.  But, what do they do?  To win office above county supervisor, deals with the devil have to be made.  But, like you guys won`t impeach Obama or not applaude 90% of everything else that he does, likewise I won`t throw Chuck and Joni under the bus over the TPP.

hobbyfarm2145365
Senior Contributor

What are you saying BA when the rubber hits the road these two "iowa reps of the people" will vote job security than what's may be good for American people.   Don't feel bad there are 40 other state "reps" will do the same.    

OKdon
Senior Contributor

I don't mind if you impeach Obama. In fact I welcome it. 

It's not my job to impeach Obama. You folks have proof positive of a impeachable offense. GiTTER DONE hot shot!

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

doesnt it bother you hobby, that Obama a guy you voted for at least ttwice is in cahoots with the "evil" Republicans to screw the American worker? Don always laments that "repubs never work with Obama" well here you go boys, they are working together just like with Clinton on NAFTA.

Bottom line is there is one man that single handedly can stop the TPP and that man is obongo. I'll cut Joni and chuck a break on this but when it comes time to throw the damned Mexicans out, they'd better do it or I'll really be pissed.

bruce MN
Advisor

How do you expect that to be accomplished? Who do you think it is that is going to bring legislation forward to do that? I doubt that either one of them would sponser it. Just wondering what sort of a scenario you might envision that would make expulsion of anybody a matter for Congress to consider? A radical change in the makeup of Congress? We just saw that go as far as it may possibly ever go with the '14 elections and nobody in the 2015 Congress has brought it up, new members or old.

Are you presuming that there will be additional bagger gains in '16?
illinifarmer
Advisor

Re: DEMONCRATS CUT AMERICANS THROAT

Really reaching healthcare for the country, unemployment down to 5.4 %, stock market way up since bush, but by all means keep reaching really says something about you people idiots. Unless your in the 1% just sit back and shut up until your opinion matters.
hobbyfarm2145365
Senior Contributor

Why this comment that I voted for Obama twice you, You have no idea of how I vote and for whom.  You presume to think to know because i raise the many of facts about your beloved farm welfare programs that are supported Repub candidates.   

Give them a break whart a joke,  best course is to throw them out and elect someone who is not bought off but  are conerned about country, not re-election.     Joni even thanked the koch money machine for support to get low informed voters on board.   Talk is cheap during elections.