cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Re: DHS to purchase 7,000 assult weapons

As y'all so aptly have numerous times stated---not the criminals!

Samnospam
Advisor

What kind of dirty scum bag organization would let mexican criminals have guns, that just couldn't happen.

bruce MN
Advisor

I'm rather satisfied that the Sheriff and his Deputies as well as the Chief of Police and his in town are armed with dependable weapons. 

But more than that, I'm even more satisfied in being relatively well convinced that every numb nuts that drives by the place here as well as every nut case I might happen to meet in town aren't similarly.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:

I'm rather satisfied that the Sheriff and his Deputies as well as the Chief of Police and his in town are armed with dependable weapons. 

But more than that, I'm even more satisfied in being relatively well convinced that every numb nuts that drives by the place here as well as every nut case I might happen to meet in town aren't similarly.

Nuts will have the guns away, one thing for sure though, you won't.

bruce MN
Advisor

Are you asking me to take a picture of mine and post it here or what?  Have I said that I don't own or use guns?  What would make you presume that I don't have any?

Your screws are getting looser by the day.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: prove it liar

you must be the most childish person on here--you either rant and rave or spew foul language -- does it make you feel good to know  you are worthless to the world --no wonder you are an obamlote ===fit in really well

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Do you really think that fast and furious supplied all the cartels with the weapons they have?  I know you believe that it was a vast conspiracy that Obama laid out so that he could grab the guns but the cartels have had high power weapons for a LONG, LONG time.  And now you are complaining because DHS is buying the agents better weapons.  Well, dust my buttons but don't you just beat all!!

r3020
Senior Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:

Are you asking me to take a picture of mine and post it here or what?  Have I said that I don't own or use guns?  What would make you presume that I don't have any?

Your screws are getting looser by the day.

Oh, so YOU should have one but a young man or woman who is finally able to afford one should not because guys like you are going to see to it thay are banned.

Samnospam
Advisor

Our government is criminal, I want them disarmed.
bruce MN
Advisor

I'm on record here 30 as saying that bans aren't an answer.  Can see no reason to support that. And I haven't heard anybody who could actually do anything about it say that...including the President,  who hasn't said he favors it.  My Dad saw to it that we boys had and could use guns.  Our girls were given the opprotunity to have them and declined.  Our nephews have  them.  Have them just like you have rocks in your head.

I don't know how you classify me as a "guy like" whomever, but your constant presumptiousness over how you just simply know what somebody.... me...or the President...or The Man in the Moon......or anybody... is going to think or do or seek to acheive simply because they don't side up with you on  politics or dogma is really low.