cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Re: Unpopular

I have an idea.  Who don't you and sam, 30, dear and a few more petition to have the gun ban go for police, military, fbi, cia, dhs, rent-a-cops and anyone else who has a job that requires guns.  That way, you won't feel left out and when the brown hoard reaches your sorry asss, you can go after them with a pitchfork.  What a complete asinine fool!!!

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

3020 & Taylor need to become informed.....

"Why do they need these weapons for protection but not the rest of us?"

I dunno 3020, how much of the following do you do? And what of these thngs do you or your neighbors encounter at your/their homes? I bet you stop those chemical and biological weapons attacks all the time, right? You probably guard the border too and patrol the seas. Frankly, I can't imagine why they would need better or even the same weapons as you can currently buy. I suppose you really don't know the answer to your questions? Or possibly you really don't knw what DHS does?.

take up your issues with Congress. Get rid of DHS if you don't like what they do.

DHS Mission (in part)

1. Prevent terrorist attacks;
  2. Prevent the unauthorized acquisition, importation, movement, or use of chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear materials and capabilities within the United States; and
  3. Reduce the vulnerability of critical infrastructure and key resources, essential leadership, and major events to terrorist attacks and other hazards.

http://www.dhs.gov/prevent-terrorism-and-enhance-security

1. Effectively secure U.S. air, land, and sea points of entry;
  2. Safeguard and streamline lawful trade and travel; and
  3. Disrupt and dismantle transnational criminal and terrorist organizations.

http://www.dhs.gov/secure-and-manage-borders

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: 3020 & Taylor need to become informed.....

@KNAPPer wrote:

"Why do they need these weapons for protection but not the rest of us?"

I dunno 3020, how much of the following do you do? And what of these thngs do you or your neighbors encounter at your/their homes? I bet you stop those chemical and biological weapons attacks all the time, right? You probably guard the border too and patrol the seas. Frankly, I can't imagine why they would need better or even the same weapons as you can currently buy. I suppose you really don't know the answer to your questions? Or possibly you really don't knw what DHS does?.

take up your issues with Congress. Get rid of DHS if you don't like what they do.

DHS Mission (in part)

1. Prevent terrorist attacks;
  2. Prevent the unauthorized acquisition, importation, movement, or use of chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear materials and capabilities within the United States; and
  3. Reduce the vulnerability of critical infrastructure and key resources, essential leadership, and major events to terrorist attacks and other hazards.

http://www.dhs.gov/prevent-terrorism-and-enhance-security

1. Effectively secure U.S. air, land, and sea points of entry;
  2. Safeguard and streamline lawful trade and travel; and
  3. Disrupt and dismantle transnational criminal and terrorist organizations.

http://www.dhs.gov/secure-and-manage-borders

The dangers they face are no different than the danger any home owner faces when there is a home invasion.

Taylor ECIL
Senior Contributor

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2009/04/14/department-homeland-security-worried-about-rig...

Because of news like this 3 years ago. When a memo was leaked that if you were ex-military and anti abortion, you might be a terrorist.

I do not care for this type of profiling. I have lost faith in my government doing the right thing.

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Why don't you quit before you get REALLY behind???

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Re: That is your problem Taylor

"you folks" think government officals are armed to protect themselves. They are armed to protect you and me and they venture into hazardous duties in our name. On the other hand youwant to be a self appointed green beret functioning iin our society with a target drawn on those evil doer gubbermint men.

I swear you chaps are so irrational that you shouldn't be able to own and bear arms. That is what back ground checks are for to keep the nut cases from having guns. With your logic you don't qualify.

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

I don't know.  Maybe if they had done that kind of profiling in 1995, 168 lives might have been saved.  But I'm sure you don't give a hoot in a holler about that.

Samnospam
Advisor

Re: DHS to purchase 7,000 assult weapons

Yea except they have said it. Both Obama and fienstein have said in the past the people should not be allowed to have guns.
Samnospam
Advisor

Re: Unpopular

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Save it Snook. 3020 knows he is blowing hot air. His home is at sea on the Mexican border and heavily armed drug lords attack him regularly. No kidding- it's true. Besides, if he wants an assault weapon, all he has to do is go out and buy one, one hundred or however many he wants and can afford. It's completely legal and probably will be for a long time because Congress will do nothing. Besides the real threat to 3020 is defending against the people who might take his 5 gal toilet and make him use LED light bulbs. The dude knows what I have posted but his vanity prevents him from admitting I have a very good point and DHS faces completely different threats than he or any person does at home. It's hot air and bravado.